April In Vegas stopping at Paris

chezza

Be happy :-)
Hi everyone, this is the first time I have posted on this bit of the forum, Just come back from Florida, so used the site for that trip.

We are thinking of going to Vegas next April, are there any dates we should avoid, we are from England so would probably stay there for 7 days, not sure what we will do for the other 7 days yet, any suggestions welcome.

We have been to Vegas twice, stayed in the Luxor 1st time & New York, the 2nd, Paris was just being built when we last visited in 1999. I have always wanted to stay there next time we come back. Has anyone had a meal in the tower, is it nice.

Thanks for any comments.

Chez

:tinker:

April is a great time in Vegas. The weather is warm enough for the pool, but not too hot. Unfortunately, between the start of pool season and school Spring breaks, it's one of the busiest and most expensive times to go. The later in the month you go, the better chance you have for a deal.

I've never eaten in the Tower, but know many folks who have. The report is always the same: atmosphere is great; views are nice, but not as spectacular as you might expect, food is good but not great. You are paying for atmosphere; for the price you pay, there is better food elsewhere.

Personally, I'd take the cost of a meal at the tower and use it to get upgraded views at the hotel. Paris is one of the few places where I think it's really worthwhile to pay for views.

We are hoping to go April as well and have been told to avoid the week that they have the national association of broadcasters. Not sure when it is though. Just know it's in April. popcorn::

NAB is April 11-18 in 2008. In all honestly, given the great weather and spring break issues, NAB doesn't really make that week worse than the two before it.

We love the Paris L.V. Hotel. The French village buffet is a must.

Woody

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter