April Pen Pal Letter Swap

Just 3 more letters needing to be sent out.

clhcpaca-please post here once your letters have been sent out.
we3are1-was your letter for this month sent out yet?

Sorry just getting back in town.
Will be sending mine out either tomorrow or wednesday
better late than never.

Rec'd my letter and twist today from Dania/DisneyCP2002. Thanks very much for the 2 recipes and chocolates! :goodvibes

I received a package from Nikki today!

Thank you Nikki for your letter, recipe and nuts! The Baccardi Buttered Rum Cake sounds really good and looks easy to make. Just like I like my recipes. And the Key Lime Nuts are addicting! I....must....stop.....eating....them!!!!

I received a package from Nikki today!

Thank you Nikki for your letter, recipe and nuts! The Baccardi Buttered Rum Cake sounds really good and looks easy to make. Just like I like my recipes. And the Key Lime Nuts are addicting! I....must....stop.....eating....them!!!!

Sounds yummy!

Thank you very much Monica, for my great treat. A box of raspberry Zingers. I will be enjoying them tomorrow :cool1:. And, I think I will make some Snickerdoodles soon :goodvibes.

I received my package from Nikki yesterday.

And the Key Lime Nuts are addicting! I....must....stop.....eating....them!!!!

I am soooo with you on the Key Lime Nuts. I had to quickly put them away because I couldn't stop eating them! They sure are tasty.

Thanks Nikki!

I received my letter, recipes and twist yesterday.

My twist was a Cadbury Dairy Milk candy bar---large size:worship: It is really good.

She included a recipe for Traditional English Eton Mess---a very simple dessert that I think I will try with my granddaughters when I visit them in three weeks.

Thanks Karen for the lovely letter, nice chocolate and the recipes. :thumbsup2

Cindy

P.S. On the monkfish recipe, it says oven is at gas mark 6/200*. What would that be on an American electric oven? Also, how large is a rasher of bacon? I really, really like monkfish and have not fixed it for quite awhile.

I got my recipe & goodis today. Thank you Monica for everything.

I received my letter, recipes and twist yesterday.

My twist was a Cadbury Dairy Milk candy bar---large size:worship: It is really good.

She included a recipe for Traditional English Eton Mess---a very simple dessert that I think I will try with my granddaughters when I visit them in three weeks.

Thanks Karen for the lovely letter, nice chocolate and the recipes. :thumbsup2

Cindy

P.S. On the monkfish recipe, it says oven is at gas mark 6/200*. What would that be on an American electric oven? Also, how large is a rasher of bacon? I really, really like monkfish and have not fixed it for quite awhile.

Cindy, have you sent out your letters yet?

I got my recipe & goodis today. Thank you Monica for everything.

Dania, what type of goodie did you receive?

Good morning Patsy. Just so you know she did mail on 4/12.:)

Great, thank you for the info.

It is not quite morning yet here, it is only 9:02, but I am ready for bed. With the lack of sleep that I am getting, and a bunch of things that just keeps adding up, I need to get my rest. Good morning to you :goodvibes.

200 degrees c = 392 F

I usually use 2 large rashers of bacon, enough to wrap completely around the piece of fish.

My letter and twist was waiting at the PO today when I picked up mail.
Thank you Cindy for the note, recipes and the ice cream parlour Jelly Bellys :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter