Are excursions worth the $$$?

We were able to use our Chase Sapphire Rewards for Chiefs Luau which we chose because it is well rated and not too far away. We were going back and forth about a luau and that helped seal it for us!

We decided last week to add the Toa Luau to our agenda primarily for the included access to Waimea Falls. We're doing it on our shark diving / N Shore day so we'll just be up there on the N Shore all day. Waimea Falls apparently has a bath house so we'll be able to freshen up somewhat there before the luau.

I just added it one day last week. We wanted the "gold" package (the middle one with slightly better seating & 2 drink tix) but it was sold out for our date so we just went with the lowest (silver) package which at the time said there were only 5 seats left. We'll just pay out of pocket for any additional drinks if we want more. We're going next Monday.

Annie, Waimea Falls is closed on Mondays except some months. You can go another day with luau receipt but on Monday itself it will be closed.

Annie, Waimea Falls is closed on Mondays except some months. You can go another day with luau receipt but on Monday itself it will be closed.
Uugggggggggggggggg. Here I thought I had the perfect plan to just spend the entire day on the N Shore.

Uugggggggggggggggg. Here I thought I had the perfect plan to just spend the entire day on the N Shore.

If there's any way to shift plans around, I am sure Toa would try to help you out as much as they could.

I will say we went to North Shore twice and still could have spent more time there :)

Between
If there's any way to shift plans around, I am sure Toa would try to help you out as much as they could.

I will say we went to North Shore twice and still could have spent more time there :)

Between Toa's availability and our other dining plans we already had we sort of had limited choices on what night we could go. Just spending the entire day up there seemed like a good idea. We will have to see if we can slip back up there another day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter