• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are lobster tails fresh?

Threehearts

DIS Veteran
I was thinking that I really know nothing about lobster tails as I've never had one nor seen one served "off" the lobster. Being a transplanted New Englander, we love lobster and have it shipped quite often. I just boil a giant pot of salted water and throw in about 6 of them. When they're ready we put out the crackers and picks and even the seven year old can deal with the lobster like a surgeon. So, to make a short story long- what exactly is the deal on lobster tails? One tail seems as expensive as a whole boiled Maine lobster. Thanks. Threehearts(Susan)

It also depends on where they're from. If they're Florida lobsters, they could be fresh. I'm not sure when the season for Florida lobsters is, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter