Are people not fans of the Tim Tracker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man, that comment is kinda gross. Women have problems getting pregnant and it's not something to mock- I dont care what you believe is true. You will never know if Jen made it up or hasnt you couldnt POSSIBLY call her out on her bodily functions. Women suffer. Calling people who have infertility issues "possibly lying" is part of the maddening social construct of laughing off womens health and making it all about how unstable women are which leads to not to be taken seriously. Its gross and it will never be funny.

I've been reading these comments over the last several weeks but just created an account to chime in. Hate to say it, but Trackers have a history of lies.

I've been watching them from the very beginning. Lies ranging to their apology regarding the gay and urban party videos (where she got very creative in shifting blame), lies about their old neighbors and the timeline of their new home move, lies about whether or not the #hosted DCL was their first cruise, to lies about Bandit's terminal cancer DX in 2016 with days to live, to people supposedly showing up at their gated home and the homes of family members to protest her pregnancy in less than 24 hours after announcing it (yes, she said that).

Add to this, Jenn's propensity toward drama with her twitter "wars" with PCD and Justin Scarred, to self-DX carpal tunnel from years' past and self-DX anxiety / panic, to saying she was feeling "stabby" on twitter with regard to people, to intimidating and having a teenager be forced to delete an IG account because of a mistake Universal made regarding a shared photo.

When they discussed her infertility, they made reference to using an "app." They repeatedly stated that they gave up on having children due to the infertility. Period. She also previously discussed on twitter how her MIL basically fought with her on why she wasn't going to an actual doctor and / or if she really did explore all the options to know for absolutely sure she was, in fact, barren. She also, incidentally, called her MIL "fat" on twitter before.

Needless to say, I, myself, am unable to have children. Legitimately DX. Incidentally, I also suffer from anxiety / panic attacks and have done so since my teens. Either of these cannot just be turned on / off.

So, no, I actually do not believe that Jenn was actually diagnosed with infertility. After having watched them for so long and seeing so much drama and waxing and waning health concerns - plus big and little lies, I have sadly come to this conclusion.

I think it just wasn't their time yet.

I appreciate that this thread was about why people don't like TTT but some of the comments on here are absolutely disgraceful. I couldn't care less what people do or say "according to gossip", if you don't have stone cold facts then don't spread your own truths about them. This isn't aimed at anyone in particular, but over the last few pages I've been quite sickened by many of the comments.

These people are vloggers that many find entertaining and informative - they simply do not deserve the vitriol that is being aired on here.

I think it's time to close the thread to be honest....hateful, hateful comments are never justified.

Perhaps I shouldn't have joined this forum. I suppose one's opinion of what one has observed regarding Jenn's (and Tim's) behavior over the years in possible relation to the topic at hand is not acceptable.

I am infertile myself. I cannot have children. I never will have children. That is my truth.

I don't wish to disparage anyone. However, I can only go by what I observed over the years concerning them.

Thank you for reading.

So, no, I actually do not believe that Jenn was actually diagnosed with infertility. After having watched them for so long and seeing so much drama and waxing and waning health concerns - plus big and little lies, I have sadly come to this conclusion.

I think it just wasn't their time yet.

I am infertile myself. I cannot have children. I never will have children. That is my truth.

I'm very sorry for your infertility. I tried for four years until we got pregnant with our IVF baby. But it doesn't matter if she was diagnosed or not. You can diagnose yourself with infertility, which is defined as not being able to get pregnant for a year of trying, less time if you're over 35. That's it.

I appreciate that this thread was about why people don't like TTT but some of the comments on here are absolutely disgraceful. I couldn't care less what people do or say "according to gossip", if you don't have stone cold facts then don't spread your own truths about them. This isn't aimed at anyone in particular, but over the last few pages I've been quite sickened by many of the comments.

These people are vloggers that many find entertaining and informative - they simply do not deserve the vitriol that is being aired on here.

I think it's time to close the thread to be honest....hateful, hateful comments are never justified.

Seconded. This entire thread is disgusting.

I'm very sorry for your infertility. I tried for four years until we got pregnant with our IVF baby. But it doesn't matter if she was diagnosed or not. You can diagnose yourself with infertility, which is defined as not being able to get pregnant for a year of trying, less time if you're over 35. That's it.

I understand. And I understand definitions.

I think, however, my comments stem from her very public comments saying they used an app and then on twitter years ago where she discussed it with her MIL and her MIL wanted her to go see a physician and get further information about it and Jenn basically stated she cut the MIL out of her life and then in other tweet called her "fat."

Just didn't sit well with me, having gone through years and years and years of excruciating endo and surgeries only to be told I cannot by any means have children. I didn't just use an app.

I'm sorry but that coupled with other things I found out over the years that I referenced, created my opinion.

I mean no harm and I honestly think people can watch who they want. I know I'm not a doctor, nor is anyone else, I was just giving my perspective. I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

2 observations:
1. Some of the critiques in here are more a reflection on the people offering them than a criticism of the Trackers. Doubting someone's mental issues or infertility is seriously not cool and the people posting that should be ashamed of themselves.
2. Some of the people offering negative critiques seem to be the Trackers biggest fans as they know everything about them. If you don't like them so much... why are you watching them? You realize that's how they get their money, right?

If you don't like them so much... why are you watching them?

It's like following celebrity gossip of someone you don't like. "ugh, can you believe so-and-so did (this)"
I'm not that invested in what the Trackers do to really care one way or another. If it were a poll option on your opinion of them, I'd choose "indifferent". I've seen Florida Resident Edits mentioned here, and a friend of mine suggested their youtube channel. So I watched a few videos and they were just.....dull. Maybe I'm not the target audience for those videos.

I do watch some of their videos to stay at least somewhat up to speed with what's going on at Disney or to check out a resort they're staying at. I enjoyed the room tour of the treehouse villa.

You know what? People are perfectly entitled to dislike any given You Tuber. What I don't get is the need to back-up or explain that dislike with a never-ending list of grievances that seem so petty/silly to me. I never understand why people care how others spend their own money. Gucci needs someone to buy their stuff or else they won't stay in business. Why not Tim? Plenty of people in this world move into newer/nicer/larger/better located houses as they go through life. So why not Tim?
I just don't get why it matters. He can buy rhinestone covered toilet seats if he wants. It doesn't have any effect on my life! ;) And he likes Universal better than Disney?? Um, okay. Good for him. Lots of people feel exactly the same.

And it's not just Tim, mind you. He's just the person getting the flack for spending his own money this particular thread. But I've seen people make the same kind of complaints about other You Tubers, too. It's a valid way of making a living these days. Sorry it makes some people feel the need to whine and complain about it.

You know what? People are perfectly entitled to dislike any given You Tuber. What I don't get is the need to back-up or explain that dislike with a never-ending list of grievances that seem so petty/silly to me. I never understand why people care how others spend their own money. Gucci needs someone to buy their stuff or else they won't stay in business. Why not Tim? Plenty of people in this world move into newer/nicer/larger/better located houses as they go through life. So why not Tim?
I just don't get why it matters. He can buy rhinestone covered toilet seats if he wants. It doesn't have any effect on my life! ;) And he likes Universal better than Disney?? Um, okay. Good for him. Lots of people feel exactly the same.

And it's not just Tim, mind you. He's just the person getting the flack for spending his own money this particular thread. But I've seen people make the same kind of complaints about other You Tubers, too. It's a valid way of making a living these days. Sorry it makes some people feel the need to whine and complain about it.
I agree with this. I'm less mad at Tim and far more annoyed that the general public are dumb enough to make these youtube people famous. Especially all of these little boys getting screaming girls mobbing them over absolutely ridiculous videos they make dancing around and trying to be funny. It just proves to me how dumbed down society has become. What's even sadder is the parents that allow their children to throw money at these boys and PAY to send emoji's etc... It's mind boggling to me that you are required to have zero talent to be famous these days as long as a bunch of girls think you're cute. We really should be teaching our daughters better. We're literally teaching them that you should give your money and gifts to the beautiful people just for being attractive. It's super weird but nothing surprises me anymore. There's a documentary on Hulu called "Jawline" all about this new sensation. There's another docuseries I watched about the same thing and I think that one was called "Magcon". These boys are being exploited (one boy, from the documentary, that was used and never paid works at the Starbucks I frequent) and they have these meet and greets where they come out on stage and literally do nothing at all but jump around. I WISH I were kidding. lol I know I'm going totally off topic but this thread brought this to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter