Are some days of the week cheap to fly on??

shari2shop

Cinderella is proof that shoes can change a girl's
Hi, we are planning to go to WDW sometime during the first 2 weeks in December. Right now we have not set any dates and are sotra flexible on the number of days we will stay.

I was wondering if certain days of the week have cheaper fares?

Are weekend or weekday flights usually cheaper?

Thanks
:wave:
Shari

Ditto to JennSaint's reply. Tuesday & Wednesday departures tend to be somewhat less expensive than Sunday/Monday departures.

Other tips:

Plan a Sat. night stay and try to book for a 7-night stay or more.

Check fares on the airline's own website. I fly for business a lot and check places like Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, etc. However, quite often I've gotten very good deals booking flights directly on the airline web site.

Compare morning VS. afternoon departures. Example: A flight from Chicago to Ft. Lauderdale late Feb. -- morning departure run $980. Take the afternoon flight -- r/t for $196.50 (including all taxes and fees).

Check several different flight combinations and days of departure. Since you are flexible with dates, you can probably snag a great deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter