Are there any movie-themes or characters which you'd like to see more of in WDW?

WDWfan uk

<font color=red>.... but you can call me Shirley :
.............. I always wanted an Aladdin coaster based on a magic carpet ride through the Cave Of Wonders........ okay, there is a carpet ride there now, but not quite as I'd imagined it!!!

..I'd like to see a ride based on Hercules....... rather like Journey To Atlantis in Sea World perhaps?

What d'yall think :) ?

Yes Shirley, agree about Aladdin, except I always wanted a 'Star Tours' like ride throught he streets of Agrabah:)

And something based on Sleeping Beauty.....:)

Hi Shirley,

I'd love to see more of Snow White and the seven Dwarfs, i know there already is a ride but i'd love to see a water ride or a (tameish) coaster and we could all ride on Dopey, Grumpy,Doc, Sneezy,Happy,Bashful,Sleepy and not forgetting the Wicked Queen and Snow White herself.

I think that would be a blast as i just love all the older Disney movies.

Luv Audrey
xxxxxxxx:bounce:

DS would love something with 101 Dalmations
Anything to do with Little mermaid for me :)

I'd love to see more Bug's Life characters

That film still has me laughing out loud!

:)

I'd like to see something based on Toy Story - preferably with the Green Army Men ;)

I was watching Monsters Inc. at the cinema a few weeks ago and when Mike and Sully go through the back to the "Door" chamber, I instantly thought "Now theres a potential ride in the making". It would have to be a coaster for it to work well, and preferably in the dark with doors that you crash through to open up a new scene/country/bedroom. Seeing how Disney are reluctant to build too many coasters I can't see this happening which is a great shame.

Oh welll...there is always hope.
Dave

That's a really great idea Dave!! :D I sense another e-mail campaign coming on.......

I want more Sleeping Beauty!!! They had a dark ride planned for WDW, but then they built Snow White instead. A Sleeping Beauty dark ride would be brilliant though. :)

- Suzi
:D

I'd like to see a Mary Poppins ride. It could have characters on the ceiling, riding carousel horses round a track, up on the rooftops, or even a pavement art section.

<font face="arial" size="2"color="#0000FF"><i><b>Best wishes,</i></b></font>
<font face="Calisto" size="4" color="#0000FF"><i><b>Frederick</b></i></font>
<font face="arial" size="1"color="#0000FF"><i><b>I'd love to change the world,
but I don't know what to do!
(Alvin Lee 1971), </i></b></font>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter