Are these allowed on the cruise?

I just got off the Wonder a week ago. I brought the same one (rebranded?) for magic bands and it was allowed, no problem. I believe there were 5 US outlets by the desk, so there's no concern about running out of outlets.

My wife bought a universal adaptor on amazon for about $20 which expanded our charging spots because we could use the European plugs and it worked great. What you are suggesting will be fine.

FYI: My mosquito spray is always confiscated. Cutters or Off. I've tried small sizes, aerosol cans and plastic pump bottles packed always in a zip lock bag, but they always take it.
Maybe you can buy that $1.99 can on board for $7, but often the ship is sold out and stores around the docks never have it has been our luck.

FYI: My mosquito spray is always confiscated. Cutters or Off. I've tried small sizes, aerosol cans and plastic pump bottles packed always in a zip lock bag, but they always take it.
Maybe you can buy that $1.99 can on board for $7, but often the ship is sold out and stores around the docks never have it has been our luck.
What?! I've never heard of insect repellent/bug spray getting confiscated, and I've brought some onboard with no issue. It's not on the prohibited list, neither are aerosols. That's so bizarre.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter