Are they still letting people into TSL early during EMH mornings?

TigerLaw

DIS Veteran
this summer I read that duringthe extra magic hour mornings at Hollywood studios, The park was doing its rope drop 30 minutes ahead of schedule and letting people go into toy story land for essentially a 90 minute extra magic morning.

Does anyone know if this is still the case? What I'm looking for is it what time the park is during its rope drop and if there is any extra time still allowed for entry into toy story land.

Thanks again for your help!

I don't have any insight; wish I did! This happened to us last December at AK for FOP and it was awesome. I hope it continues for TSL, we're going in January.

I will say that when we did Passholder Playtime a couple weeks ago from 7a-9a.....by 8:45a there was a mad flood of people that arrived in Toy Story Land to queue up for Slinky Dog Dash. We had been circling around and riding it over and over, but within five minutes there was a line of people through the queue, across the bridge, and along the side of the fence that borders the ride.

I don't know how that compares to them letting extra magic morning times, but this summer it seems they have been letting guests in under multiple conditions at least fifteen minutes early.

At 8:15 this morning when we arrived it had a 90 minute line so it’s possible, but I don’t know for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter