are u able to sign in now- anyone in? i'm still not

Well, my coffee is ready. Guess I'll go make breakfast now too.
Check back with you all a little later.

We are not getting married until Sep 2007, hopefully in Slovenia. We got engaged in Amsterdam in March this year. What about yourself?

november next year, at Clearwater after 2 weeks at Disney (3 weeks altogether), dont know which bit i'm more excited about more Dis or wedding!!! lol

My guess...they are fine tuning the maze and hopefully we will all be able to finish without crashing or getting stuck!

Well, I got in and the only place I was able to go was the Esplanade. Several people there, also in the same boat. There we were, waiting in line for the park to open :rotfl2: and I even had a pass pass! :rotfl2:

Did you know that even if VMK is closed, You can still play Air Lock and recieve your code? I just realized this. I opened a game as soon as I got into VMK. Then VMK immediately closed, But it still let me finish my game. Cool.

Tracy, we went to Clearwater last year. 1 week in Disney and 1 week there, it was absolutly beautiful! I would be the same, I think Disney would win too. Sorry if you are reading this honey lol

i hope it's about the maze because if they can't fix it :earseek:

another pin trading event and that can't happen!!

I wanted to go again this year but my fiancee would like to go somewhere else so we are going to Sandals in the Bahamas at the end of the month on the promise that we can go to Disney next year whilst the celebrations are still on.

So, if they cant get it fixed then we should wake up on monday with all 3 prizes. they can just award them to every registered character. So we miss the mzes, i'm ok with that. (yeah like that'll happen) :rotfl2:

lucky you! i'm trying to talk mine into adding a 3 night disney cruise to the end of our wedding/hol.
Well i'm giving up on vmk today gonna have a cup of tea, & watch England win the footie!! Then i'm getting ready for a night on the town in Nottingham!
Goodluck to everyone trying to get on!

I don't think I could take another pin trading event. No one even trades pins!! lol. I was stuck in "It's a small world imports" along with other people and we all put our divers suits on and were ready to jump in the ocean because none of us knew how to drive a boat. LOL

I love that idea...........wish it would happen.

NJ Mike said:
So, if they cant get it fixed then we should wake up on monday with all 3 prizes. they can just award them to every registered character. So we miss the mzes, i'm ok with that. (yeah like that'll happen) :rotfl2:

I might go and do the same Tracy and try to log on later. So much for the maze. I finally get a working computer at home so that I can play at the weekends and this happens to VMK. Good luck with the wedding plans, there is a wedding fair at a hotel near me tomorrow so I might have to drag him in doors there.

Looks like it's open again. But let's see...

It's even getting frustraing here on the dis trying to find the "normal" threads in the sea of garbage that is now here on page 1. Do we really NEED 20 threads all about "vmk is open", "vmk is closed" , "OMG what will I do?" ??????

Doesn't anyone read anymore? Do they not realize this thread has been going on? Or do they have an overwhelming desire to be first so they start their own new threads?

:sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter