Are we crazy? 1 whole week and only going to MK and EPCOT

BlueFairy

DIS Veteran
Hi,
We are travelling to the world this weekend. I discovered recently that we're pregnant! I will be at 9 weeks and so far feeling pretty good, but tired. Consequently we've tried to streamline the plan to include 4 days of parks spread throughout the week. We only plan to do EPCOT and MK with maybe a few hours at MGM.
Since we've been about 10 times now, we wanted to just see our favorites. Do you think I'll feel like we're missing out by doing only 2 parks?
Just needing some reassurance. I always tend to turn into a commando once we get there, so I'm trying to curb that "gotta do it all" urge.

I don't think you are crazy at all. You have been there so many times you know what you like to do. If you have a good appetite I suggest you enjoy those places that a toddler might not especially at Epcot. Even though most places are kid friendly it is much different with kids...as much as you love Disney I'm sure you will be returning with them soon!! Go do the adult things!!!

Congratulations!!
Lori

We had planned on buying AP's last year for Christmas and had been planning it for a while. Then on 10/30 we found out that we were expecting our 3rd child! We went ahead and bought passes anyway knowing that DS's activities would be limited. However, we went on 4 trips while she was pregnant; 5 days over New Year's, 2 park days during the Disney Marathon - we ran/walked the 1/2 marathon on 3rd day, 2 days over President's day weekend and 6 days over Spring Break. For both trips over 4 days we went to all parks and she was able to do most rides/attractions.

I think you are doing way too little if you are going to be there for a week and only go to 2 parks. Check with your doctor and only do what is best for your baby. However you should be able to do much more than you think. Check the family boards, guide books and especially with your doctor.

Have Fun and Congratulations!

I think that's a great idea! I'd be happy to do a trip and just go to MK and EPCOT! Those are my fav's. And if you know you'll be going back, then I'd say go for it!

On and congrats!! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter