Are we rushing things? Maybe, but that's just us | May 2022 PTR (Updated 6/9)

Riss

Mouseketeer
Wow, it has definitely been a while since my last PTR, or any kind of posting on here. But, just like the title states, my family is going to Disney World again! It has been around three and a half years since our last trip in September 2018, so we definitely felt like a trip was long overdue. I was supposed to be going back in May 2020, before everything shut down with my best friend Amy and her family, but that trip, obviously, got canceled and was never rescheduled. There was also rumblings in my family about possibly going in November/December 2020 and again in 2021, yet those never came to anything either.

Yet here we are, with a trip booked for May!

Similarly to some of my other trip reports, this will be sort of my introduction post that will have the Table of Contents on it to easily find some posts if there are things that interest you. So, with that being said, let's get into the first post, the formal introduction and some information about our upcoming trip!

Last edited:
The Important Information

My family are absolute Disney lovers, well most of us are. We all like Disney, with some of us liking it more than others (me being one of the ones who loves it).

This trip was honestly in the works for a very long time. My youngest sister wanted to take her son, my nephew, for his first birthday back in May 2020, however the pandemic hit and the parks were closed. She was then trying to aim for Christmas season 2020, which then turned into Christmas season 2021, and none of the trips she wanted to happen gained any traction.

So, what finally made my family want to go on this trip? We just felt like it was time. Honestly, my mom was a little swayed back when my youngest sister was petitioning to go last Christmas season saying that she would agree to go if my sister asked again about that timeframe, however, my sister didn't and instead began talking about going for my nephew's 3rd birthday. Opportunity lost for her, but a little more time to plan, or so we thought. My family is always delayed in everything we do, including almost being late to things (like our flight from our last trip to Disney). Therefore, despite talking about this trip for what feels like forever, we just only recently booked it.

Allow me to get into the details of this trip.

Dates: Saturday, May 21 - Saturday, May 28
Resort: Art of Animation, Finding Nemo Suite (2 rooms)
Park Tickets: 5-Day Park Hoppers
Who's going: 6 adults, 2 children (2, 6)

That's the general gist of the trip. We're planning on going from Saturday to Saturday with those days being counted as our travel days. We're incorporating 5-day Park Hoppers with a planned break day in the middle, on the Wednesday, to allow us some time to go to the pool or explore Disney Springs. Believe it or not, my family has never actually had a break day during the middle of our trip. We've always just been going, mostly because it's always been only adults, but this time, because we're not going on a cruise, we decided to add a break day to enjoy some of the other offerings Disney World has to offer.

Let me briefly talk about the people, my family, that are going on this trip.

The 6 adults are my family. The age range of the 4 children (3 girls, 1 boy), of which I am included, is 23-27, so we're a pretty old bunch. My parents are also attending with us, resulting in us 6. The two children are my nephew, who will be 2 at the start of the trip and turn 3 on May 24, and the child that we babysit, who we took to Disney before, and on a Disney Cruise, when he was just shy of his 3rd birthday. Now, he's 6 and is going to get to experience Disney World again, but this time as a child that is probably going to be tall enough to ride everything. All of us love Disney to some capacity, some more than others, but we do enjoy spending family time together, no matter how stressful of a place it might be. We are planning on doing some different things compared to our previous trips, but I'll get to those in a different update. But my family is slowly beginning to prepare for out trip because we really only have like two and a half months before we go and we only just booked the trip.

One thing that is really different for us this trip is that this is the first time, in around 13 years, that my family is going in the spring. Typically, when following the band, my family has gone during the Christmas season. The only exceptions to that were in 2018 when we went in September and got to experience the fall/Halloween season, and the very first band trip back in 2009 that went in April. Now, that's a very long time ago and quite a lot of things have changed since that time. Still, this will only be our second time experiencing spring at Disney World and I'm honestly looking forward to it. If there is anything that I remember from that trip back in 2009, though, it's that it was definitely a humid, or at least I think it was.

As far as other general information for this trip goes, my family is hoping to get two Finding Nemo suites that are right next to each other, if not super close. Because of the amount of children/adults we're taking, more talking about the 6-year-old than the 2-year-old, my family no longer fits into a singular suite. If we hypothetically didn't have anyone that wasn't the 2-year-old, we'd all be able to fit into one suite because of the way that Disney counts individuals in their rooms, meaning that the 2-year-old wouldn't count in the overall room count. That was how it was during our last trip in 2018. Alas, we're getting 2 suite rooms and splitting amongst them. I guess at least one positive from this situation is then having 4 bathrooms to split between all of us.

But that is pretty much the general information of our upcoming trip. I can't believe that it's happening in less than three months, it's already so close. I'm expecting it to be a little busy due to Memorial Day Weekend, since we're going there the week before, but hopefully it won't be too bad. I mean, our family has experienced Disney during the Christmas season and when we did that with the band, we typically didn't schedule any FastPasses because there was someone with the band and not included on family plans on the app or anything. Overall, I am excited for this trip, though. I'm excited for my nephew and the child to experience Disney. My nephew has definitely been on a Disney movie kick recently and is obsessed with a ton of Disney movies and while the 6-year-old is not as obsessed, he will definitely be able to remember more about this trip and experience new things, which I am as equally excited for.

So let's start this planning!

Taking A Couple of Steps Closer

My family has taken some exciting steps to further the planning of our vacation, which is finally booking our flights! Yes, I know that it's kinda late considering that we're going at the end of May, but my family is notoriously late in doing everything, so it honestly doesn't surprise me. But we finally booked them last night for an afternoon flight out and an evening flight back, which are honestly perfect times.

The last time my family went, in 2018, we were almost late to our flight, I documented that in a previous trip report. Our flight was at 8am, which wasn't terrible by any means, but by trying to get 6 adults and 1 child with all of the luggage out the door and to the airport in a timely manner proves to be difficult, especially when the people involved tend to be late themselves all of the time.

But either way, our flight out to Orlando isn't until around 12pm, which we may hit some rush hour traffic when heading to the airport, but I'm sure we'll be fine because it's not like we have to wake up at like 6am to catch the flight and make it to the airport. Our travel days are always just as they are, we never add going to the parks or anything on top of it because we know that we might be rushing ourselves and don't want to waste a day by getting in too late either. Our expected arrival time to the resort would probably be around 4pm, so clearly it would be too late to do anything. I think the current mindset is to perhaps go to Disney Springs or something to start checking it out and begin getting into that kind of Disney spirit.

The other thing that I have done today is begin hooking up Family and Friends in the Disney app. The family members who currently don't have accounts are currently working on making one so we can link them all up together. We do have 2 separate reservations running, one with my parents, nephew, and child we babysit in one room, and the other room being us 4 children, but we're all going to connect with each other for ease of convenience for park reservations and whatnot.

I honestly can't believe the trip is only like 2 months away, though. I'm really looking forward to it.

Park Reservations

My family has finally booked our park reservations! It took a little bit of time to link some of our apps together and to see if we could perhaps link our reservations, but nevertheless, we made it through to book our parks for the week! This is the way our schedule currently looks:

Sunday, May 22 - Magic Kingdom
Monday, May 23 - Hollywood Studios
Tuesday, May 24 - Magic Kingdom
Wednesday, May 25 - Rest Day
Thursday, May 26 - Epcot
Friday, May 27 - Magic Kingdom

Now we do have Park Hopper passes, and these plans aren't exactly set in stone, so even if it came to the day, and as long as a park still had availability, we could decide to change. I know Animal Kingdom isn't initially on the list, but we're still going to go there at some point. We're thinking about maybe park hopping over after 2pm one day to catch a couple of things like the safari and maybe Expedition Everest, maybe even stopping in Pandora for a little bit. The only reason we're hitting Magic Kingdom so often is because we're taking two children with us, ages 2 and 6, and that park has the most ride options for us. Hollywood Studios is also high on the priority list because both of the children like Toy Story and Star Wars, so we would definitely want to check those out. Another thing is that my nephew's birthday is on the 24th, so my sister, his mother, definitely wants to be in Magic Kingdom that day for him to enjoy himself, a thought that none of us object to.

There are also a couple of other things that we have to figure out, too, but kind of on the logistics side. Because my family is too large to fit into one room now, we're doing 2 separate Finding Nemo family suites at the Art of Animation. My mom wants to have those rooms be right next to each other, if possible. I know that those are only requests and it may not happen exactly, but we at least want to be as close as possible to each other at the least. Therefore when looking at the myDisneyExperience app, and where it says to online check-in, we're currently debating on whether we should do that early and put that request in there early as well. I figure that there's no harm in doing it early and the travel agent should have also put that in when doing our reservations, but I guess our concern is whether or not we're actually going to be able to be close to one another. Out of everything, that's probably the biggest worry over everything else, at least for me.

Our 60 days would be in around 10 days and one webpage I saw said that we can do online check-in as early as 60 days out, which kind of seems outrageous to me. Even when I hit on the button now for online check-in it takes me to a page with some questions and stuff, but I don't know if it'll even go through or if it just lets me see it for now without being able to submit. This is the first time we've ever had to worry about such a thing, so it's a little new to us, but I'm hoping that it's not too difficult and that everything will be able to work itself out. Fingers crossed!

Reactions: DLo

Following along. Looking forward to reading more. I am going the week before you. I love Flower and Garden . I think May is a great time to go .

Following along. Looking forward to reading more. I am going the week before you. I love Flower and Garden . I think May is a great time to go .
The last time my family went in the springtime was for our very first trip with the band, which was back in 2009, so quite a while ago. That was also the last time we saw Flower and Garden. We have never gone in May before, so we're looking forward to experiencing it! I was supposed to go May 2020, but obviously everything shut down and was closed then. I hope your trip goes well!

You can do your online check-in now.
Thanks so much for letting me know! This is the first time my family is having to navigate with having more than one reservation, so this is all new to us.

I know you mentioned this, but get to work on making sure everyone has an account set up on MDE and that someone (probably you?) is able to manage everyone's reservations. Then if you're using Genie+, you can get LL for everyone. You can also get your dining reservations and do the check ins for those.
We had issues getting everyone linked and it took some time, that's why doing it well before you go will be helpful in the long run.

I know you mentioned this, but get to work on making sure everyone has an account set up on MDE and that someone (probably you?) is able to manage everyone's reservations. Then if you're using Genie+, you can get LL for everyone. You can also get your dining reservations and do the check ins for those.
We had issues getting everyone linked and it took some time, that's why doing it well before you go will be helpful in the long run.
We're currently making accounts for the adults and connecting them through friends and family with the children being under my dad since they're on his reservation for the room. It does show some duplicates, though, because I had my account since the last time we went so hopefully we can clear those up when my mom makes her own account and I maybe delete the profiles for the kids on mine.

And we're currently discussing whether to get Genie+ or not, or at least my sister and I are since we're the 2 main planners. We're just trying to see whether it would be worth it for us to get it or to maybe skip on it for now.

We're currently making accounts for the adults and connecting them through friends and family with the children being under my dad since they're on his reservation for the room. It does show some duplicates, though, because I had my account since the last time we went so hopefully we can clear those up when my mom makes her own account and I maybe delete the profiles for the kids on mine.

And we're currently discussing whether to get Genie+ or not, or at least my sister and I are since we're the 2 main planners. We're just trying to see whether it would be worth it for us to get it or to maybe skip on it for now.

We are going with friends in October (6 of us in total in our group) and I, too, am debating whether to get Genie+ for the entire time or just get it on a day-by-day basis.

We are going with friends in October (6 of us in total in our group) and I, too, am debating whether to get Genie+ for the entire time or just get it on a day-by-day basis.
It's such a hard decision. On one hand, I understand the potential benefits, but my family always does like a more relaxing trip with not everything kind of planned out in advance for us. I also know, though, that the crowds are unpredictable and that getting it could help. There's just too many outside factors to consider when thinking about it. It also does seem kind of nerve-wracking and daunting to think about using it. Our trip in 2018 was the first time we actually used FP+ and while we did enjoy it, it was kind of a hassle to try and figure out things ahead of time.

As of this moment, I'm kind of leaning towards not doing it. My family doesn't really like structuring our days too much, we like just taking things as they come, and I feel like maybe trying to always figure out the next thing on time would be too stressful for us. That's also kind of the reason why we still got Park Hoppers for this trip, even though you can't park hop until 2pm. If there are rides that the kids want to do more or if there's somewhere that someone wants to go, we have the opportunity to do so.

It's definitely not a decision that's set in stone, yet. I mean, after all, we may get there and suddenly decide that we want to try it out. Pre-planning it is just so difficult!

It's such a hard decision. On one hand, I understand the potential benefits, but my family always does like a more relaxing trip with not everything kind of planned out in advance for us. I also know, though, that the crowds are unpredictable and that getting it could help. There's just too many outside factors to consider when thinking about it. It also does seem kind of nerve-wracking and daunting to think about using it. Our trip in 2018 was the first time we actually used FP+ and while we did enjoy it, it was kind of a hassle to try and figure out things ahead of time.

As of this moment, I'm kind of leaning towards not doing it. My family doesn't really like structuring our days too much, we like just taking things as they come, and I feel like maybe trying to always figure out the next thing on time would be too stressful for us. That's also kind of the reason why we still got Park Hoppers for this trip, even though you can't park hop until 2pm. If there are rides that the kids want to do more or if there's somewhere that someone wants to go, we have the opportunity to do so.

It's definitely not a decision that's set in stone, yet. I mean, after all, we may get there and suddenly decide that we want to try it out. Pre-planning it is just so difficult!

Yeah, I hear ya! We used Max Pass at Disneyland on 3 different trips prior to the pandemic. One thing I really liked about Max Pass/FP was that you didn't have to schedule FP's ahead of time. I didn't care much for that part of WDW's FP+ system. I hated having to schedule rides 2 months ahead of time. The main difference between Max Pass and Genie+, the way I see it, is that with Max Pass, you could use it an unlimited # of times to get FPs for various rides, whereas with Genie+, it's one "skip the line" pass per ride per day.

My DH gets REALLY grumpy at having to wait in an hour long line for a ride, so being able to not stand in a line for an hour is a huge plus for us.

I think that we will probably use Genie+ at MK and HS. Maybe at Epcot, too, but probably not at AK.

Following along! We're taking my nearly two year old on her first trip to WDW this fall and it's been awhile for us too.

I didn't want to get Genie+. I decided we would wait until we were there and see what the crowds were like. Well, the crowds were much higher than predicted, so we did end up purchasing it for a couple days to be able to do what we wanted. That would be my suggestion, try a few days without it. If you are happy with how things are going, great. If you aren't then buy it for a day or two. If you do buy it, you can purchase it any time after midnight for the day you want it. Make sure you have it BEFORE 7 am so you can get right on at 7 to make your first LL "reservation".

Yeah, I hear ya! We used Max Pass at Disneyland on 3 different trips prior to the pandemic. One thing I really liked about Max Pass/FP was that you didn't have to schedule FP's ahead of time. I didn't care much for that part of WDW's FP+ system. I hated having to schedule rides 2 months ahead of time. The main difference between Max Pass and Genie+, the way I see it, is that with Max Pass, you could use it an unlimited # of times to get FPs for various rides, whereas with Genie+, it's one "skip the line" pass per ride per day.
I actually didn't mind the whole scheduling 2 months ahead part of it and I think that was because we could kind of have more choice in terms of what time you wanted to make FPs for. Like if I knew we were going to go to a park in the afternoon and we wanted to have an FP for something, then I knew I could specifically afternoon time. I guess my only complaint would be that, it just seems like, as you stated, a once and done type thing because it does seem so unpredictable in comparison to FP.

I didn't want to get Genie+. I decided we would wait until we were there and see what the crowds were like. Well, the crowds were much higher than predicted, so we did end up purchasing it for a couple days to be able to do what we wanted. That would be my suggestion, try a few days without it. If you are happy with how things are going, great. If you aren't then buy it for a day or two. If you do buy it, you can purchase it any time after midnight for the day you want it. Make sure you have it BEFORE 7 am so you can get right on at 7 to make your first LL "reservation".
I do believe that that's going to be the angle that my family is going to go for. We might see how it is and make our choice based on there because I do believe the crowds are going to be unpredictable.

Following along! We're taking my nearly two year old on her first trip to WDW this fall and it's been awhile for us too.
It is so exciting with a little one! Congrats! The last time we went we took an almost 3-year-old in the fall and it was great! Is this your first time going with a young child?

Things To Do

It's already almost two months until the trip, but considering that we only booked it a couple of weeks ago, it makes sense why it seems like it's all happening so fast. One thing that's approaching is dining reservations and honestly, I don't think my family is actually really going to have any that we need a reservation for. We were never really restaurant people for Disney World, rather spending our time focusing on rides than going to a sit-down meal. I know that some people enjoy that kind of thing, but my family definitely isn't like that. Last time, because we had an almost 3-year-old (and managed to get free dining), we went to a couple of those character meals and even went to Spirit of Aloha, which I know has mixed reviews, but my family definitely enjoyed it.

Anyway, with the lack of dining plan, and the kind of lack of availability of character dining, I don't think it's worth it to my family to do any sit-down meals. We were always fine with quick service, that being the primary ways we got our meals during past trips, with our first ADRs, and subsequent indoor dining experiences at Disney, being in 2018. Therefore I don't really think it'll be something that my family will miss. Who knows, maybe something will change along the way and we'll suddenly decide that we should try to go somewhere, but I honestly couldn't count on it. Maybe next time we go we'll do more character dining or something of the like, but for now, I think we're probably going to skip it.

The other thing is doing online check-in. I haven't gotten around to doing it yet, but I'm going to. Like I pointed out before, our biggest concern is whether or not we'll be able to get rooms right next to themselves. I'm going to be putting it in to the request form for each of the rooms, writing down the partnering reservation number, but I was also thinking that maybe, when it gets closer, I should call Disney to ask them or let them know once again that we want our rooms to be right next to each other. I'm not entirely sure of that move yet, but it was just something that I was thinking of.

But in other, cute, news, my nephew is obsessed with Disney movies at the moment so I think he'll really enjoy his time spent on the trip. His current favorites include Finding Nemo, Monster's Inc., The Incredibles, and Beauty and the Beast (mostly for the Beast, partially for Gaston). His absolute favorites, though, are Toy Story, Marvel (particularly Spiderman, Iron Man, Captain America) and Star Wars. He has never actually ever seen anything Star Wars and mostly got into it from seeing Stormtroopers during a Halloween event at a local zoo, but he loves Stormtroopers, Darth Vader, and Kylo Ren. He even knows who Captain Phasma and Snowtroopers are. The people he doesn't know are basically anyone on the resistance side. The other boy that we babysit, though, the 6-year-old, is typical in kind of liking the same thing. He's not as obsessed as my nephew is regarding some things, but he does enjoy the typical Toy Story, Marvel, Star Wars, as well.

At this point I'm just kind of excited to see how they react to everything. Last time the 6-year-old was a little young so it'll be like his first time all over again and my nephew is really in to a lot of Disney things, unlike how the 6-year-old was back then. Hopefully it'll be a whole trip of a lot of fun.

Some More Planning

43 Days! I can't believe we only have 43 more days until our trip! At the same time, though, it doesn't feel like it's approaching that quickly, probably because we actually booked it not too long ago and pretty late. But here we are, approaching our dates.

The one exciting update is the return of meet-and-greets. I think that's something that's definitely missed that we'll enjoy having back. We were already prepared to explain to the children we're taking that they weren't going to be able to hug the characters or anything like that, but now when my nephew looks at past videos and sees the other child we're taking hugging the characters on our past trip, in 2018, he exclaims that he wants to hug whatever character he sees in the picture. I do also hope that Disney decides to keep the sightings as well because I think it'll be cool to see characters out and about, but with the return of the pre-covid meet-and-greets, I'm not sure what their plan actually is.

The other thing, that's not that exciting for my family, is the opening of the Guardians of the Galaxy coaster. That'll be opening on our last park day, May 27. We currently have Magic Kingdom scheduled for that day and we probably won't change it. None of us are really Guardians of the Galaxy people, my entire family doesn't really know anything about Marvel or MCU, besides my nephew and the child we're taking who love superheroes, but have never seen the movies. Plus, those children are too small to go on it, besides the older one that is around 48" tall, the younger one is around 38". While we do love roller coasters, we also think that it'll be too busy for us to actually go on anything and now I'm slightly worried about how bad the crowds will be during that time. It's not like my family isn't used to crowds, most of our trips with the high school band have been during the December Christmas season, but I guess hearing reports about it being crazy with Spring Break and everything has us slightly worried.

Another update is that I did complete the online check-in for our resort stay, for both accounts. I also messaged someone on the Disney website to request that our reservations be linked to say we're traveling together and to put in the request that we would like our rooms to be next to each other. It was a painless process, thankfully, with Fern, the nice representative, getting everything sorted out in no time. I know that it's not guaranteed that we'll be right next to each other, since it's only a request, but I do hope that we're at least next to or across from each other in some capacity. At least I want us on the same floor and in the same wing, if possible, so let's hope that that happens.

Other than that, in regards to life updates, we've begun to do a little shopping for the trip. My sister got some birthday shirts made for my nephew, since we'll be there over his birthday, and we're starting to think about luggage and that sort of thing. My brother might end up changing his flight to a day later because he got invited to a close friend's wedding that is happening on May 21, the day we're supposed to leave for Disney. If he has to do that, it's not the end of the world for us and he said he'd pay for the night and ticket he's not using anyway, since all of the children are splitting the cost and paying for ourselves.

Honestly, though, 43 days doesn't seem like a lot of time, especially when we've got some graduations and other things to do before then!

Just a thought... I wonder if the GOTG coaster opening on your MK Day will decrease wait times at other rides? May be wishful thinking.

Just a thought... I wonder if the GOTG coaster opening on your MK Day will decrease wait times at other rides? May be wishful thinking.
That has, admittedly, crossed my mind as a possibility, but I think it'll just be too hard to tell. I guess it all depends on who has already booked that time frame and who is going to reorganize their plans to accommodate the new coaster opening. One thing that may work in our favor is that our Epcot day is actually the day before it opens, May 26. So maybe a majority of people going won't waste their day by going to Epcot the day before, unless they're also going to try to avoid the crowds. For us, it's pure chance that it landed like that.

We're Like a Month Away

So, as we get closer, my family is starting to discuss about more things pertaining to the trip. There have been some new developments on what we're talking about, such as MagicBands and our plans for eating all of the snacks, amongst other things.

First off, for MagicBands, we have been keeping up with the lackluster offerings on the Disney website. We've been talking about potentially getting them when we're there instead, but the only downside would be that they wouldn't have our names inside of them, one of our highlights. However, because there hasn't been much availability whenever we've been looking, this is definitely something we're seriously considering. My brother has offered to pay for MagicBands for everyone, too. For a white there was a birthday themed MagicBand and my sister wanted to get that for my nephew, since it would be his birthday over the trip, but it's no longer showing up as available anymore. I, on the other hand, am really interested in the MagicBand+, although I know that they probably won't be released before our trip at the end of May. The update just seems so interesting and somewhat interactive, but maybe that'll have to wait to whenever we take our next trip.

Another thing that will be different for us this trip is the fact that there's no Dining Plan offered. My family loves the Dining Plan, with us actually getting Free Dining back during our 2018 trip. We have also used the Dining Plan well before that, being first introduced when we were in high school and traveling with the band. But with no Dining Plan this time around, my family is actually considering a different plan this time around and that is eating more of the snack offerings. Now with snacks, we're not simply talking about sweets, but also everything else that Disney has to offer. My family is considering snacks to be pretty much anything that's not a full-fledged meal. Honestly, we've never really focused on snacks before because we had all of our dining taken care of and never really looked anywhere else. Also, my family tends to have really bad eating habits in Disney, as in eating dinner at 11pm because no one is hungry due to the heat. We've gotten slightly better, since having a child with us last time and then eating at a normal time, but we still always ate meals and never really the kind of "extra" things we never had room for. Well, this time, our plan is different and that is to eat whatever we want. Not that we couldn't do it before, but now, we have a bit more freedom since we're not exactly tied to the Dining Plan. Although I'm sure we would still get when it becomes available, especially for our next trip.

My sister has actually gotten hooked on Disney Food Blog, watching videos about what she can try out when she's there because, as she states she's now "an adult with adult money to spend." I know I said this in the intro post, but the 4 siblings, of which I am included, are between 23-27 years in age, so most of us have full-time jobs and have money we can freely spend on ourselves. I say mostly because I'm graduating from graduate school just 1 week before we go to Disney, on May 14, and actually don't have a job yet. My other 3 siblings all do have full-time jobs.

Anyway, moving on before I go down that rabbit hole, I do think we're all excited to try some more of the delicious things in Disney and to kind of seek out the things we love. I know that my mom, for instance, loves sweets and is already talking about possibly getting something from Gaston's Tavern or from the bakery in Norway I think. I also think that this will give us the opportunity to check out more of World Showcase in Epcot. Typically we go to the countries we are interested in and stop by some of the shops, but I think with the seeking out of things that we haven't tried yet, it'll prompt us to explore places we also haven't. Another part of this is that we are there for a week, which might be the longest we've stayed yet. Also, we do have Park Hoppers so we'd be able to go back to another park if we found something we wanted or if we weren't able to finish exploring.

With this trip only around 4 and a half weeks away, we are definitely getting more excited with all of the possibilities.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter