Are You 23?

Hello everyone,

I also recently joined D23. I have received the card and the magazine package. It looks like the "special gift" is good. Will they all be the same do you suppose?
As far as the $$ thing goes..........I have spent $75 and received less.
This is fun and kinda exciting since we do not know what Disney has in store for us loyal patrons.
It may be a nice Disney gift to your self if you can't make it to Disney this year.

I will be going in August (hot) and staying at the AK; the prices could not be overlooked.
I have not posted on a board for awhile because of the "issues" spoken about earlier here. I am sooooo glad the nice normal people are here and I have found you!! :goodvibes
Always thinking magical thoughts,

Hi Caron! Welcome back! Geez, I think your average posts per year is even lower than mine was when I returned in Feb. :eek:

Hello everyone,

I also recently joined D23. I have received the card and the magazine package. It looks like the "special gift" is good. Will they all be the same do you suppose?
As far as the $$ thing goes..........I have spent $75 and received less.
This is fun and kinda exciting since we do not know what Disney has in store for us loyal patrons.
It may be a nice Disney gift to your self if you can't make it to Disney this year.

I will be going in August (hot) and staying at the AK; the prices could not be overlooked.
I have not posted on a board for awhile because of the "issues" spoken about earlier here. I am sooooo glad the nice normal people are here and I have found you!! :goodvibes
Always thinking magical thoughts,

Welcome...yes, you'll find alot of nice folks here. Come back and post often...:yay:

GAH! I knew there would be a Jiminy Cricket pin in the collection, and it's already friggin SOLD OUT?!?! I just looked at the site a few days ago and the only pins shown were the same 3 from day 1, and now there's a new one and it's SOLD OUT?!?!?!

I did a search on Ebay and there's already an auction for this pin, starting at $199.99!!!

FRIGGIN PIN COLLECTOR PROFITEERS!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad: *&(%^^&*(*&^#&*^&$^@($^#(@$^($@

GAH! I knew there would be a Jiminy Cricket pin in the collection, and it's already friggin SOLD OUT?!?! I just looked at the site a few days ago and the only pins shown were the same 3 from day 1, and now there's a new one and it's SOLD OUT?!?!?!

I did a search on Ebay and there's already an auction for this pin, starting at $199.99!!!

FRIGGIN PIN COLLECTOR PROFITEERS!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad: *&(%^^&*(*&^#&*^&$^@($^#(@$^($@

I have been only able to get 1 pin so far. Everything I check, all the other pins are sold out.

I didn't know about the Jiminy pin until I looked today and saw it and it was sold out. I looked on Ebay too to see. Just ridiculous. Was there any kinda limit on how many of these pins you could buy or could you buy as many as you wanted? It's nice to pay to be a member and ya can't get any of these pins.

For those of you who have already received your magazine and certificate: do you remember what method of shipping was used? Even though I already have my card and collectible, I'm still waiting on everything else and wondering if it has anything to do with Disney's shipping method. TIA!

Hmm...I think it was USPS. I know it was in a solid and sturdy cardboard box/wrap thing, because I still have it in there. With as careless as I and my pets can get, I'd rather just protect it from all of us. ;) When I get home, if I remember, I can check, though you may already have it by this time. :)

I didn't know about the Jiminy pin until I looked today and saw it and it was sold out. I looked on Ebay too to see. Just ridiculous. Was there any kinda limit on how many of these pins you could buy or could you buy as many as you wanted? It's nice to pay to be a member and ya can't get any of these pins.

Disney Shopping just changed the SOLD OUT on Tink and Jiminy Cricket pins to TEMPORARILY Sold Out...SO, dont pay OUTRAGEOUS ebay prices...Me thinks enough members complained, and they are gonna make more for members......

Disney Shopping just changed the SOLD OUT on Tink and Jiminy Cricket pins to TEMPORARILY Sold Out...SO, dont pay OUTRAGEOUS ebay prices...Me thinks enough members complained, and they are gonna make more for members......

Thanks for the info!! :cool: I wouldn't have paid those other prices anyway. I just hope that if they do release more, that I can manage to get one ordered before the resellers can buy them out again.

Would be nice if they only let members buy 1 maybe 2 pins so the rest of us can get them. I had read that there would be like a set of 10 of these charter year pins, does anyone know if that's true?

Would be nice if they only let members buy 1 maybe 2 pins so the rest of us can get them. I had read that there would be like a set of 10 of these charter year pins, does anyone know if that's true?

That's what I heard as well. It's a set of 10, limited edition, which is why folks seem to be buying them up and looking to cash in on the resale. As for me, all I even want of the whole set is the Jiminy pin. Oh well, here's hoping I get lucky with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter