Are you allowed to roam anywhere on Castawy Cay or...

snowball22

<font color=teal>Lovin' Disney<br><font color=red>
Are you allowed to roam anywhere on Castaway Cay or do you have to stay within certain areas? I just thought it would be nice to walk and explore the whole island after lunch. THANKS!!

There is a walking trail, but much of the island is off limits. The areas where you cannot walk are clearly marked with signs. But you should find plenty of space for walking....you can go down the landing strip and along the bike bath that runs behind the massage cabanas and goes down for a while, ending at an outlook area (sadly, some moron carved graffiti into a palm tree at the end of the path...that annoys both hubby and I every time we see it).
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

what time of year are you going? We have always gone in July and I can barely walk back to the ship, it is so HOT!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter