are your gas prices rising?

binny

do something that MATTERS!
yesterday AM it was $1.53 last night it went up to $1.57 this AM its $1.60

:eek:

I dont like the looks of this :(

Last week we could still get it for $1.39...today it was $1.59...it's insane and I hate it! It almost makes me want to buy one of those electric cars that runs on electricity and fuel (I forget who makes it now). Anyway, they use less gas so its cheaper to have one of those I'm sure.

Just filled my gas tank last night.. Normally, when it's almost on empty, it costs me $20 to fill the tank..

This time - with OVER a quarter of a tank still in there - it cost me $23.. Yikes!!

Ours went up at the end of last week....I sure hope it doesn't go higher!! It's now $1.69!!:eek:

Today, I paid $1.77 per gallon for mid grade (89 octane).:eek: :eek: I couldn't believe how much it has gone up!!!:mad:

We took a .20 hit last week. It's dropped a nickel this week.

herc.

yes the price of our petrol is on the rise too..........

I'ts like buying gold:(

I just got gas tonight at my regular "cheapie" station and it was $1.79. :eek:

No joke, but around here it went up $.15 from this morning so we are now up to $1.74. I really wish I had filled up last night instead!

I heard about this site www.gasbuddy.com The site lists the cheapest gas prices for the area you select for the past 72 hours. You can also use it to check out other areas of the country to compare to yours.

Our Walmart went from $1.47 to $1.52 overnight.:rolleyes: It cost me $30.00 to fill my tank on the van. I have to get gas for the Toyota tonight. I'm glad I don't drive that much, but DH is in sales and drives all around town. They need to up his auto allowance to compensate I think.

Most places around here have 1.49-1.53 for regular.I got it for 1.36 at Walmart with my shopping card today.

yes, and it's 1.54 as of last night when I filled up.

Last night it was $1.47 for regular unleaded. It seems like only a few weeks ago that it was $1.23. I sure wish prices would go down!

In Canada it's by the litre and it's 82.5 cents per...not sure how that equates to U.S? But this time last week...it was 72.5 !! Wow! That's unheard of around here! Scary!!!:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter