arg! That's 180 days - not 6 months!!

minniecarousel

Chris Isaak fan
I got all excited, thinking that I could book our dining reservations for Oct 10 tomorrow. No - the 13th is the day to make my 180+10...or is that the 14th of April?

Is there a chart that shows the 180 day mark....since I'm so confused?

if you go on wdwinfo.com and go under dining they have a calculator that you enter your start day in and it will give you your date to book

If 10/10/2010 is your first day your 180 ADR date is 4/13/2010.

Great replies re calculator. I can just imagine me sitting down with calender and counting 180 days on calender. lol for real:scared1:

Great replies re calculator. I can just imagine me sitting down with calender and counting 180 days on calender. lol for real:scared1:

ha-ha - that's what I did. I looked at the months with 31 days and added them to 10/10. I figured that there was a chart somewhere to get the official timeline.

Thanks!

(yipee - this means I can get up in the wee hours of Tuesday morning to make ADR's. I'll be a lot of fun at work on Tuesday!)

ha-ha - that's what I did. I looked at the months with 31 days and added them to 10/10. I figured that there was a chart somewhere to get the official timeline.

Thanks!

(yipee - this means I can get up in the wee hours of Tuesday morning to make ADR's. I'll be a lot of fun at work on Tuesday!)

:laughing:This was me today! I was quite fun at work tonight...I almost fell asleep standing up at the bar. Good luck Tuesday - I hope you get everything you want! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter