Arizona ABD - flying out of Moab instead of Grand Junction?

Marthasor

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone! We are considering the Arizona ABD and I'm currently looking at flights (we would be flying to/from NYC). NYC to Phoenix is easy peasy, but I'm wondering - has anyone flown out of Moab airport instead of traveling with the ABD group to fly out of Grand Junction? It seems no matter what I book, we will have to book a connecting flight and our first flight would be with Skywest (either out of Moab or Grand Junction). Moab airport is so much closer - just wondering if there is some reason we shouldn't fly out of there? Thanks for your thoughts!

The only caveat is that you will have to arrange your own transfer to the airport, which may be expensive. For trips that are outside of major cities, Disney will usually do a few bus transfers rather than give everyone their own car. If you don't mind the cost, then it's no problem.

The only caveat is that you will have to arrange your own transfer to the airport, which may be expensive. For trips that are outside of major cities, Disney will usually do a few bus transfers rather than give everyone their own car. If you don't mind the cost, then it's no problem.

Thank you so much for your response! Yes, we don't mind paying for our own transfer to the airport. I think we will give the Moab airport a try.

Hi everyone! We are considering the Arizona ABD and I'm currently looking at flights (we would be flying to/from NYC). NYC to Phoenix is easy peasy, but I'm wondering - has anyone flown out of Moab airport instead of traveling with the ABD group to fly out of Grand Junction? It seems no matter what I book, we will have to book a connecting flight and our first flight would be with Skywest (either out of Moab or Grand Junction). Moab airport is so much closer - just wondering if there is some reason we shouldn't fly out of there? Thanks for your thoughts!
We flew out of Grand Junction to Phoeniz and then to Chicago. Had no problems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter