• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Arriving at RPR on the 4th of July

FINFAN

Mom to Tinkbell
O.K. our orig. flight time was switched to later...giving me the opportunity to change to a different flight...so we are going to arrive at MCO at 11 a.m. now instead of 6p.m.:D we will have the 5 day bonus pass and are staying 7 nights. Would you burn a day of the pass on the 4th or just enjoy the hotel and catch the fireworks from Citywalk? We are leaning towards hotel/CW since we will be tired from getting up at 4a.m.!:eek: How do I reserve an area at CW for dinner/fireworks? This is our first time to US since 1990....no on-site hotels or CW back then! We will have a car but don't really want to fight holiday traffic as far as doing something other that US/IOA that night. I imagine the parks will be pretty darn crowded if anything like WDW on the 4th.
Thanks
Pam

I would rest by the pool after you check in and then head over to City Walk for a good meal and the 4th reserved party. It doesn't start until later in the day...we paid when we got there..$5 I think. It was wonderful! The fireworks were spectacular.

Enjoy.

Thanks webray...how do I reserve at Citywalk? Do all the clubs participate or is there a general reservation # like for ps at WDW? This is our first time since 1990 and only US was there then. We are real newbies!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter