Arrrggghhhh! I can't take it anymore!

mantysk8coach

Proud member of the DIS chapter of NKOTB Anonymous
I have been looking forward to our upcoming trip for like three years, and started counting down somewhere in the 600's.

So we have 108 days left, and it feels like it is never going to get here! I am getting more and more anxious to get there, and time is starting to crawl.

Anyone else leaving on June 9 that would like to form a support group with me?

I'm leaving in April, so I can't help there. However I understand your pain. I started planning my trip in Dec 2003. It's been postponed, and changed three times over the last two years. I understand your agony. I am really REALLY looking forward to this trip. It might only be 43 days away, but it feels like 400. Hang in there, I'm sure we'll both make!

We are not going till october this year.I cannot wait. :goofy: That is so long to wait And on top of that it is our first time going.It will be our first experience for me, DH and our two girls.I get somtimes where all i think about is DISNEY WORLD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter