Art

CamColt

When staying at a hotel that is serviced by ART, can you just get your passes at your hotel or is there a certain place where you need to pre purchase them?
Thanks!

I believe you should be able to get passes at the hotel if it stops there. Here is some information I found on their website www.rideart.org

ART Kiosk Locations:

Anabella Hotel
Anaheim Hilton & Towers (2)
Anaheim Marriott
Best Western Raffles Inn & Suites
Coast Anaheim Hotel
Comfort Inn Maingate
Disney Main Shuttle Drop Off Zone
Dolphin's Cove Resort
Embassy Suites - Anaheim South
Holiday Inn at the Park
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites
Marriott Suites

The vending kiosks have ART's very identifiable branding and are conveniently located for visibility.

All three passes are available through kiosk purchase: one, two and five day passes.

The kiosks accept cash and three types credit cards: American Express, VISA and MasterCard. The kiosks DO NOT make change.

Thanks for that info, it helped a lot. I couldnt come up with anything when I did a search.

it is cheaper to purchase them on the internet! www.rideART.org

A 5 day pass online is $12. You save $3 on it...but the other passes are the same price. Does anyone know if the hotels sell 5 day passes, too? :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter