Ashley and Jeff's Wishes Wedding WP & ADH~12-2-2011~TR Day 6 Reception/Photo gallery

Ash8716

Disney Maniac
We are about 3.5 months from our fairytale wedding and I have decided to start a planning journal. I know I have started a little late! I have already done a lot of the major wedding planning so I will try to give an overview of everything we have done! I have been a long time lurker and finally decided that it was time to start my own. It seems like a good way for me to remember everything we did leading up to our wedding and the days after! I am still fairly new with the whole posting thing so hopefully I get it right.

Jeff and I have been together just over a year. I know doesn't seem like a long time I will get into our story on the next post! We have chosen a Disney Wedding because it has been a dream of mine since I was 8 and saw Cinderella's Coach for the first time. After I took Jeff to Disney for New Years for the first time he totally understood why.

Photo0045FourBySix-1.jpg

About us:
My name is Ashley and I am 24 and my fiance is Jeff and he is 31. We have been dating for a little over a year but it seems like we have known each other for a life time. Jeff and I met coincidentally at a bar. Jeff worked with a guy that I use to nanny for. This guy continually wanted to set me up with some guy he thought would be perfect for me. I'm not into the blind date thing so I kept opting out of. I went to a bar one night with some girlfriends, we sat down next to two guys and got to talking. Shortly into the conversation Jeff and I both looked at each other and he started laughing. Well low and behold this was the Jeff that I was trying to be set up with. Little did I know he also knew about me and didn't like being set up either. At the end up of the night we exchanged numbers and here are now :love: I couldn't stop telling everyone this story, it seemed to crazy, like fate. We love telling people our story because it is so unique, everyone can't believe it. After the first date we both knew there was something there. Things just fit, it was truly meant to be! If I didn't believe in fate before I sure do now.

Proposal:
I took Jeff to Disney in December of 2010 for New Years. It was his first time back since he was 7 so he had no idea what to expect. At this point we were only dating about 5 months but knew we wanted to get married. So we had planned to meet with Disney regarding a future wedding while we were down there. Jeff really wanted to propose in Disney but for certain reasons it just wasn't going to work out. However, he knew some how Disney needed to be incorporated into our engagement. Obviously I knew at some point the engagement was coming; we had gone to look at rings but Jeff really wanted it to be some what of a surprise. The beginning of February Jeff told me not to make plans for a specific night he had a nice dinner planned. Well, I went out and bought a new dress and figured he was going to propose that night. The Friday before the dinner we went to the mall after work to get some dinner and go shopping. I was in a bad mood because I had a long day at work and was starving. He probably wanted to kill me with all that he had planned lol. We ate dinner and then went to the Disney store because of course I can't go there and not at least look. Well little did I know Jeff had a ring in his pocket. Under the arch of Cinderella's Castle he got down on one knee and pulled out a glass slipper that said "will you marry me?" on it and a ring inside. I was shocked, never expected it that night. I don't even remember everything because I was so shocked! It was truly an amazing night and I was totally surprised just as he wanted. The Cast members gave us a signed certificate acknowledging our engagement autographed by Mickey and Minnie

IMG_0645.jpg

IMG_0640.jpg

Dress:
As soon as we got engaged I started looking for my dress! I couldn't wait for this part. I knew I wanted a dress from the Disney collection and had my heart set on Belle but wasn't sure how it would look when I put them on though. I went to Alfred Angelo with my mom, maid of honor, Jeff's mom and his sister. I was going to wait on the rest of the bridal party until I narrowed it down. Here are a few dresses I tried...

By the way most of these dresses are too big they didn't have my size and my hair was so short then I felt like I couldn't get a good idea of how the dress would really look.

Cinderella
IMG_0666.jpg

Tiana
IMG_0667.jpg

Not a disney dress lol
IMG_0669.jpg

Belle
IMG_0678.jpg

I absolutely loved Belle when I put it on!!! I tried that gown on last and everyone gasped when I came out, my mom had tears. I knew that it must be the dress. However, I had Tiana in the back of my head too. I knew the other two were not happening. So I decided I was going to bring back all the bridesmaids so they could see and so I could sleep on it. For whatever reason when I got home I kept thinking the Belle dress was too quinceannero and didn't look like a wedding gown so now I was torn and didn't want o make the wrong choices. I went back a couple weeks later tried on the two dresses I was torn with. As soon as I put Belle on I knew it was the dress, so why I did I have second thoughts the first time??? All the girls agreed Belle was the dress. I ordered it!!!!! I couldn't believe it I had my wedding gown :)

So even after trying the dress on and ordering it I was still questioning it and even now I do sometimes. Yet everyone time I put it on I couldn't be happier. I know weird. I just hope df likes it.

My dress came in, in May, it was amazing to try it on in the right size and color. That makes a huge difference on the way it looks. it still needs some alterations because it is big in some areas and way too long but its getting there. Here is a picture of me in my actual dress. Oh and me and all the girls are wearing long white gloves for the ceremony.

IMG_0920.jpg

Next up Bridesmaids gowns. I am going for a Cinderella theme wedding so I wanted something elegant and formal for the girls. I wanted a long gown with white gloves. We chose blue pastel for the color from Alfred Angelo. Its a really pretty shade of blue! I found the perfect dress it was strapless, long and had a little bit of a ball gown style to it. It is so pretty, the girls had to try it on in red so we had to try and imagine it the color was using! I went back and fourth on putting my maid of honor in something different but I couldn't find anything I liked as much as this dress. So I think I will make her bouquet a little different. If anyone else has any suggestions that would be great too.

Two of the bridesmaids
IMG_0728.jpg

Maid of Honor
IMG_0715.jpg

The girls dresses just came in a couple of weeks ago, I am so happy with the color. They look amazing. I am getting so excited. We had a lot of issues with the dresses though so it was a good thing we did this early. They werent ordered right and didn't fit all the girls so we had to have them sent back, which was nightmare because you aren't suppose to do this. Then the junior bridesmaids gown came in, in a size 0 regular bridesmaid so that had to go back too. i was getting so frustrated with Alfred Angelo.

Last up is the flower girls and then I can move on to what we have planned at Disney and my theme ideas!

Again we got the girls' dresses at Alfred Angelo. They will be wearing white gloves as well. I just love the idea of gloves for whatever reason. The only thing different from the picture is that the sash and straps will be blue pastel to match bridesmaids gowns.

This is my cousins' daughter. Isn't she cute :)
IMG_0869.jpg
IMG_0861.jpg

I am trying to decide on ring bearer pillow and flower girl baskets. Here's what I'm down too.

glasslsipperhfy.jpg
09-38d1.jpg
CAC73636-C556-2A4D-E4DABDE3DC46E78A.jpg

FB990________L.jpg
CAC9508A-FCC7-8485-632DDBF5D5657D05.jpg

Next up Bridesmaids gowns. I am going for a Cinderella theme wedding so I wanted something elegant and formal for the girls. I wanted a long gown with white gloves. We chose blue pastel for the color from Alfred Angelo. Its a really pretty shade of blue! I found the perfect dress it was strapless, long and had a little bit of a ball gown style to it. It is so pretty, the girls had to try it on in red so we had to try and imagine it the color was using! I went back and fourth on putting my maid of honor in something different but I couldn't find anything I liked as much as this dress. So I think I will make her bouquet a little different. If anyone else has any suggestions that would be great too.

Two of the bridesmaids
IMG_0728.jpg

Maid of Honor
IMG_0715.jpg

The girls dresses just came in a couple of weeks ago, I am so happy with the color. They look amazing. I am getting so excited. We had a lot of issues with the dresses though so it was a good thing we did this early. They werent ordered right and didn't fit all the girls so we had to have them sent back, which was nightmare because you aren't suppose to do this. Then the junior bridesmaids gown came in, in a size 0 regular bridesmaid so that had to go back too. i was getting so frustrated with Alfred Angelo.

My DISbrides bridesnmaids have the same dresses...but theres is in a light purple color. welcome to planning journal time..check out mine when you get the chance....http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2754956

Thats cool, my color almost has a lavender tint to it. I love them especially the pockets! I will checkout your planning journal later today! Thanks for the post

We are having 10 people in the wedding party and then a junior bridesmaid, two flower girls that are 3 and 5 and two ring bearers that are twin 5 year-olds. We are inviting about 120 people but are expecting about 85. A little more than we had hoped for but Df and I come from big families and apparently Disney in December is a big hit! We only invited our closest friends and families. We did not invite cousins from certain sides of the family because we aren't close to them and then we would have to invite another 70-80 more. This didn't go over so well with some people but oh well, its not there wedding! Most of our families are from Connecticut so everyone will be flying down. It should be a fun weekend leading up to the wedding.

Thursday Dec 1st
We are having a Welcome Dinner at EPCOT for all the guests. We really wanted to do something else for our guests since they are traveling so far. It is going to be in France from 7-10 so we will have private area for dinner and fireworks! I can't wait for that, I think our guests love it. This will be a great way for everyone to get together and meet before the wedding.
Friday Dec 2nd
We are scheduled to get married at the Wedding Pavilion at noon. (this may change will discuss later) Then we are heading to Atlantic Dance Hall for cocktail hour from 2-3 and reception from 3-8. We convinced our planner too push back our reception so we could have some more time for pictures after the ceremony. We figure our guests can hang out at the Boardwalk for a bit in between as this is not uncommon for most weddings in Connecticut. We also extended the time at the Dance Hall so we could really enjoy our guests and have fun! We just realized EPCOT will be open midnight on the wedding night so we were thinking it may be fun to go there afterwards and drink around the world! We are also using Cinderella's Coach, I'm so excited for this!!!!

images-2.jpg
Picture020.jpg
IMG_1005.jpg

We started planning this wedding in December of 2010 when we went to Disney. We met with Michelle who was wonderful. She showed us several locations we wanted to see as well as went over how everything works. After saying I wanted a Disney wedding since I was 8, this felt surreal. It was amazing to think after all these years I had found the man of my dreams and was going to have that fairytale wedding I had always dreamed of. It was so exciting we toured the wedding pavilion which we fell in love with. The views were amazing with the castle in the background. Df did make me promise I wouldn't stare at the castle the whole time if we chose this location though lol. He wanted some attention! Then we looked at the ballroom at GF and then off too ADH. My parents weren't sold on ADH from the pictures online but Jeff and I really didn't want to do a ballroom. When we went inside they realized that it was totally different than they expected. It was a really fun and beautiful place. We loved the staircase and the fact that there were already bars and a dance floor in place. I think the best part though is the location especially as it gets dark. It will be great to go out on the balconies and look down at the Boardwalk and across the water to Beach Club. After seeing this we asked Michelle to reserve our date of 12-2-2011 with the pavilion and ADH! It was a great day. By the way I always wanted a Christmas wedding. Jeff and I looked into Christmas Eve as well as dates throughout that holiday week but there were a lot of stipulations for things so we opted out of it. This date is perfect it will be a slower time at Disney and all the Christmas decorations are up!

Once we actually got engaged a month later the full planning began. We signed our contract and shortly after were assigned our planner Pamela :yay: It finally felt like things were coming together and that this was really happening. I probably should have done the dress after this post but oh well.

Things are really getting down to the wire now. We are almost 3 months away and there is still so much left to do. I'm getting a little stressed out here!! We finally got our BEO last week so now we are spending lots of time going through that. It is higher than we expected so we have to try and take some things out.

We had our planning session on August 1st. We spent a week in Disney doing wedding things and visiting the parks. We stayed in a villa at Disney's Wilderness Lodge. I have never stayed here before but we loved it! It was a great atmosphere and we had a lot of space. It was df and I, my parents and my brother so having the 2 bedrooms and kitchen were great. We were able to save a lot of money by eating in. We got here on Friday and had the planning session set for Monday. The first thing DF and I did when we go there was head straight to the Grand Floridian to see what was going on with the construction. I had been worrying about this for so long I had to get it out of my mind. Of course they hadn't finished the walls while we were there. They were only set up around the spa area so we could not get a good idea of what it would be like for our wedding. I was so anxious for our planning session it was hard to concentrate lol.

Friday we spent the day/night at the Magic Kingdom. I always start and end my Disney trip at there. We of course watched wishes that night and the new show they do on the castle before. I thought it was really cool and a great filler between the parade and fireworks. It is always nice to see something new at the parks! I couldn't believe how hot it was when we go there, I haven't been to disney in the summer in so long, guess I forgot. It was great to be back in Disney especially since I knew it was the last time I would be there before our wedding!

Saturday morning we went to Downtown Disney. My mom and I had a list of things we needed to accomplish for the wedding/shower while we were here. My mom was picking up several small gifts for prizes at the shower and I needed to get gifts for the flower girls and ring bearers. I wasn't sure what exactly I wanted to do for them so I did a lot of looking before finally deciding. I also had to get our wedding ears! I have been waiting to wear those for years. I got them personalized and can't wait to finally wear them in December. We spent the morning getting some ideas but didnt want to buy anything yet until we were sure. That night we went to EPCOT, we had a reservation at the Rose and Crown Pub at 7:30 so we could watch Illuminations from there. It was amazing, if you haven't tried this place you have too. It was our first time there and we couldn't believe we had been missing out all these years. The atmosphere was great, the food was great and our view for the fireworks was great. We had to request a seat on the patio so that is something to keep in mind. It was great that we didn't have to pick out our spot an hour before the show.

Sunday we were off to Animal Kingdom in the morning and only one more day until our planning session. We got to Ak as soon as it opened since it has was so hot. We wanted to spend a couple of hours and then get back to our room to relax before heading out for Mk's extra magic hours. Df and I love to hit all the late hours at the parks when we go. We love being there at night especially since the crowds are a little calmer and the weather is cooler.

I will continue with the planning session day later today or tomorrow. My mom just called my shoes I ordered for my wedding gown finally came in. I have had such a hard time finding shoes I finally decided to order about 5 pairs and hope one of them works. Since I have the day off today I have to go get them. I'm a little anxious!

Planning Session:

When Monday finally came we were so anxious. We go to the Pavilion earlier so we could check out the new windows and the construction again. We didn't mind the windows but were still very uneasy with the whole construction thing especially with the amount of money we are spending.

It was great to finally meet Pamela! She was very nice and sweet. I was glad we got to work with her. We started the morning by going over all of the details to the ceremony. She went over the time schedule for everyone the morning of the ceremony. We discussed our transportation options for guests, the extras we wanted included at ceremony such as Cinderella's Coach. I couldn't believe how much planning went into the morning of the wedding. The schedule was a bit overwhelming, looks like it will be an early morning! We then moved to planning the reception and then the best part cake tasting! Pamela had all kinds of samples. It was so much fun, there were so many flavors to try. It was difficult to pick what we wanted.

IMG_0970-1.jpg
IMG_0967-1.jpg

Next, we met with the florist. This was a lot of fun, I couldn't wait to do these details. We talked about our flowers, table linens and all kinds of other decorations for ceremony and reception. There were so many choices! I wish we had an endless budget. After we made the decisions with the florist we moved on to the Boardwalk where we would be doing our food tasting! I kept reading to make sure we were hungry because they give us so much food but never thought it would be that much. We had three full meals. We tried two different beef dinners and pecan crusted chicken dinner. We also tried mini cheesecake, risotto and crab cakes. The food was great. We had a lot of fun doing this. Our chef was awesome, hopefully he is the one doing our wedding. He was so funny!

IMG_0997-1.jpg
IMG_0995.jpg
IMG_0999.jpg
IMG_1000.jpg
IMG_0994-1.jpg

Once we finished our wonderful food tasting we took a walk to ADH. Our planner gave us an over view of how everything would be set up and different ideas for introductions and table arrangements. Pamela was a lot of help, she answered all of our questions and we had a lot. The planning session literally lasted all day. She spent a lot of extra time with us. The planning session in person is so worth it. There is so many decisions to make and doing it in person makes it a lot easier.

At the end of our trip Pamela actually met us again with her supervisor. We were so unsure about using the Wedding Pavilion because of all the construction. We had called and asked if they had any other options for us. She brought us to the Marina at the Grand Floridian. It was a nice spot and still had the Castle in the background but we weren't overly happy. We really felt that Disney should be doing something to compensate the brides dealing with the construction at the Pavilion. Maybe just drop the price a little since it we are not getting what we paid for???? Well this didn't seem like an option we mentioned it. Pamela said she totally understood our concerns though and would express them to supervisor and see what she could for us. So after this all we could was wait...

Cake Details:

Our cake is going to be three tiers round. The picture below is the design we using. The bottom and top layers will match our linen color and the middle tier we wanted the design to look Cinderella's Coach. Pamela had to check with the bakery to make sure we could do this. I was crossing my fingers, I love the look of this cake! Good news is we did just find out they can do it :cool1:

Top tier: vanilla cake, buttercream filling
Middle tier: almond cake, amaretto filling
Bottom tier: marble cake, raspberry filing

tumblr_lfe6752FXf1qflj48o1_400-1.jpg

Linens:

We are using the Cinderella table linens that are in Francks. The cake is matching the table cloth blue color. We will being using the white chair covers with matching blue bow as well.

IMG_0854.jpg
IMG_0851.jpg

Hi Ashley!! Jumping on board with your PJ!

Your date is so close and your plans sound wonderful!

I love your dress and can't wait to read moreb!

Hi Ashley!! Jumping on board with your PJ!

Your date is so close and your plans sound wonderful!

I love your dress and can't wait to read moreb!

I know I can't believe how close we are!! I am a little delayed in starting the whole pj thing. But I thought that this was kind of a cool way to always remember all the details of our wedding!

Floral Inspiration:

First of all our florist is Elizabeth Sutton. So far she has been amazing. We have really loved working with her. She has had some great ideas and is always quick at getting back to my emails. We had a phone conference on Tuesday to go over the BEO because it was too high. She was so understanding and was trying to do anything she could to bring cost down while still giving me what I wanted!!!

I was looking for something elegant to match my Cinderella wedding so I wanted mostly white flowers. With all the girls dresses being a blue color I wanted some kind of blue flower to accent the white. We quickly found out there aren't many blue flowers and most of them aren't in season during December. Our only options were delphiniums and hydrangea. I'm not a real fan of either of those. After spending a lot of time with the florist, she convinced me to use them! My bouquet is going to white roses and calla lilies and hydrangea. The hydrangea is going to be put cut into pieces so its not the huge ball in the bouquet. My made of honor will have white roses and delphiniums and the rest of the bridal party will have white roses. The guys will have calla lilly boutonnieres. The flower girls are going to sprinkle white roses and delphinium.

These are some of my flower inspirations!
IMG_0957-1.jpg
IMG_0950.jpg
IMG_0954.jpg
untitled2.jpg

As for the reception we are still working on these a little with the florist as we just got our BEO last week. As of now they are going to white roses, white football mums, and stock with accents of hydrangea. We had to cut most of the calla lilies because this was bringing the price up a lot. However, Elizabeth was awesome and said we could put 3 calla lilies in each of the 6 big arrangements were doing. Then because we are doing tall vases she said we could put 2 inside the vase floating, this would bring the price down but keep them during the reception! I was so excited, calla's are my favorite! These arrangements are going to be placed in tall vases on the tables on the ground. On the head table and the tables of four we will have white roses, white football mums, stock and delphinium. These will be placed in low vases. We are also having votive candles on all the tables.

The tall arrangements we are using for reception will be brought to ceremony location first. We are planning on placing them on columns at the front of ceremony to block the view finders at the Marina.

WE GOT OUR BEO!!!!

Good news is it wasn't as bad as were expecting. We have to cut down quite a bit but we were expecting it to be worse! The floral BEO I am posting is a revised copy. After our phone call with Elizabeth we got this back yesterday. It is $2000 less which is awesome. We are still going to see if we can cut anything else but we are much happier with the new number! The other BEO has not been revised yet. This is where we need to do some cutting but I figured I would put it up anyway for people who want to get an idea on different BEO prices. This has some things we never wanted to begin with. We need to try and cut the dinner down as well it is just to expensive along with the dessert party dinner. Pamela felt we could definitly cut the dessert by 10 bucks and still have a decent dinner. The reception dinner she is going to speak to the chef about and see what we can do. Right now this has all the bells and whistles. There are also several mistakes you will see it is a very rough draft.

CEREMONY Grand Floridian: Marina
TIME 12:00pm
PRE RECEPTION Boardwalk: Atlantic Dance Hall - upstairs TIME 2:00pm-3:00pm
RECEPTION Boardwalk: Atlantic Dance Hall - main floor TIME 3:00pm-8:00pm

BRIDAL GOWN COLOR:White
BOUQUET Round, French bouquet of white
roses with light accents of light blue hydrangea (break apart). 1 175.00
Accent the bouquet with 12 clear Swarovski Mickey crystals.
Wrap stems 75% with white satin ribbon.
CRYSTALS: 12 clear Mickey's 12@ 3.00 $36.00

MAGIC KINGDOM Pick up bridal bouquet from reception, bring back to florist shop, refresh and replace 1 $75.00
PHOTO SHOOT floral as needed. Deliver to Magic Kingdom by TBD time on December 6th.

MAID OF HONOR GOWN COLOR:Blue Pastel - Alfred Angelo
BOUQUET Round, French bouquet of white roses (as open as possible) and light blue delphinium. 1@ 85.00 $85.00
Accent the bouquet with 1 clear Swarovski Mickey crystal.
Wrap stems 75% with #333 bluebird satin ribbon.
CRYSTALS: 1 clear Mickey 1@ 3.00 $3.00

BRIDESMAID GOWN COLOR:Same as the MOH.
BOUQUET Round, French bouquet of white roses (as open as possible). 4@75.00 Total $300.00
Accent the bouquet with 1 clear Swarovski Mickey crystal. 4@3.00 $12.00
Wrap stems 75% with #333 bluebird satin ribbon.
CRYSTALS 4 clear Mickey - 1 each 4@ 3.00 $12.00

JR. BRIDESMAIDS GOWN COLOR: Same as the MOH.
BOUQUET Smaller version of the bridesmaids bouquets. 1@ 65.00 $65.00
1 - Age 8 CRYSTALS: 1 clear Mickey 1@ 3.00 $3.00

FLOWER GIRL GOWN COLOR: White with blue pastel accents.
2 White pumpkin coach flower girl basket. 2@ 45.00 $90.00
Age 3-5 Fill with white rose petals. 2@ 10.00 $20.00

GROOM 1 White mini calla lily with light blue delphinium and ruscus. Accent with 1 clear Swarovski 1@ 12.50 $12.50
Mickey crystal.
Duplicate boutonniere for MK portrait session. Deliver on December 6th. 1@ 12.50 $12.50
CRYSTALS: 2 Mickey's - 1 each 2@ 3.00 $6.00
BEST MAN 1 White mini calla lily with ruscus. 1 15.00 $15.00
GROOMSMEN 4 White mini calla lily with ruscus. 4@ 15.00 $60.00
RING BEARER 2 White mini calla lily with ruscus. Age 5. 2@ 15.00 $30.00
FATHERS 1 White mini calla lily with ruscus. 1@ 15.00 $15.00
GRANDFATHERS 1 White mini calla lily with ruscus. 1 15.00 $15.00

BRIDES MOTHER 1 White rose with filler, greens and a silver firefly ribbon - Wrist. 1@ 21.00 $21.00
GROOM'S MOTHER 1 White mini calla lily with filler, greens and a silver firefly ribbon - Wrist. 1@ 26.00 $26.00
GRANDMOTHERS 2 White rose with filler, greens and a silver firefly ribbon - Wrist. 2@ 21.00 $42.00

CEREMONY 1 White memorial candle with coordinating fresh floral accents at the base. Prelight. 1@ 35.00 $35.00
80 Guests Place on a white column with white chiffon skirting on the bride's side - rental. 1@ 12.50 $12.50
Place the candle in a glass hurricane - rental. 1@ 5.00 $5.00
6 White columns with white chiffon skirting - rental. 6@ 12.50 $75.00
Top with a textured arrangement of white roses, 3 calla lilies, stock and football mums 6@ 275.00 $1,650.00
delphinium, snapdragons and hydrangea with accents of light blue hydrangea and greens.
Design in a dish. See picture for style.
Place on the columns with four across the altar area (block the view finders as much
as possible) and one set behind the last row of chairs.
Bride to provide aisle runner. Preset from the altar area to the back.
Resort to provide chairs.

STAGED EXIT YES White rose and light blue delphinium petals in white chiffon bags. 78@ 3.00 $234.00
Preset on each seat.
PAGE 1 TOTAL: $3,142.50

MOVE CEREMONY FLORAL TO DINNER: YES see below*
SOLD BY: Elizabeth Sutton / Pamela Mattack UPDATE: September 8, 2011

BRIDE Ashley Scavotto GROOM Jeffrey Cabrera DATE December 2, 2011
CEREMONY Grand Floridian: Marina TIME 12:00pm
PRE RECEPTION Boardwalk: Atlantic Dance Hall - upstairs TIME 1:00pm-2:00pm
RECEPTION Boardwalk: Atlantic Dance Hall - main floor TIME 2:00pm-6:00pm
QTY COST
PRE-RECEPTION 19 Sprinkle silver Mickey, pumpkin coach and castle confetti on each table. Priced per bag. 4@ 6.00 $24.00
Existing Tables Resort to provide white table linens.

DINNER 12 132" Round floor length ice blue crushed table linens for the head table (6) and each round 12@ 39.00 $468.00
Head Table for 12 3 120" Round floor length ice blue crushed table linens for the cocktail tables. Tuck 3@ 36.00 $108.00
6 Rounds extra fabric under the table.
3 Cocktail Tables 72 White crushed chair covers with an ice blue crushed sash tied in a bow. 72@ 10.50 $756.00
Resort to provide white cotton napkins.
6 TBD Vases - rental. 9@ 15.00 $135.00
In each vase place 2 white calla lilies at staggered heights with a small base of acrylic ice. 9@ 25.00 $225.00
Transfer the ceremony arrangement and place one per round on TBD vases.
7 9" Cylinder vases - rental. 7@ 5.00 $35.00
Top with a freeform arrangement of white roses, football mums and stock with accents of 7@ 50.00 $350.00
light blue delphinium and greens.
Place 6 down the front of the head table and one per cocktail table.
6 Place 4 shot glass votive candles per round. 24@ 2.50 $60.00
1 Place 24 shot glass votive candles on the head table. 24@ 2.50 $60.00

CAKE NO Custom - no fresh floral needed.
CAKE TABLE DÉCOR YES Place bridal party bouquets on the cake table.
BOUQUET TOSS NO
FAVORS NO
PLACE CARDS NO Bride to provide.
TABLE NUMBERS NO Bride to provide.
MENU CARDS NO Buffet - no menu cards needed.
WELCOME BASKET NO Please visit www.disneyflorist.com for great gift ideas.

COMMENTS: Colors Are: White and light blue
Likes/Dislikes: Likes Calla lilies, roses and hydrangea. TOTAL PAGE 1 & 2 $5,363.50
DISCOUNT
Magic Kingdom Bridal Portrait Session scheduled for December 6th. FL TAX (6.5%) $348.63
SUBTOTAL $5,712.13
MOVE FEE* $150.00
SET FEE $25.00
PLEASE NOTE: November 17, 2011 :Final date to make changes to your floral proposal: DELIVERY FEE $25.00
Pricing is not guaranteed until six months prior to your event date. FINAL TOTAL $5,912.13
CONSULT DATE: August 1, 2011 SOLD BY: Elizabeth Sutton / Pamela Mattack UPDATE: September 8, 2011

Ok I lied BEO from planner will be coming later. She sent it to me as a pdf so I have to type up everything and i don't have time for that right now!

Here's our BEO from our planner. This isn't final we have things to take out and are working to drop the prices of dinner at Welcome dinner and reception. The welcome dinner we are probably changing completely because we have picked buffets that look a little better. We are thinking of adding the harold trumpeters and confetti can nons since we switched ceremony locations. They seem to fit a little better with this new location. This budget was also when our floral was higher so it should be $2000 less.

Welcome Party:
Venue package Isle de France @532.50
10 glow Cubes for punch bowl @ 41.89
85 dinner buffet Lady and the Tramp @6024
1 Bartender fee @106.50 (waived if we reach $500 in sales)
Photographer @350

Wedding Ceremony:
Custom audio system @ 835
Ceremony Location usage @775
Cinderellas Coach @ 2850
Ceremony location @ 1304.63
1 Limo @ 376.64
1 Motorcoach @ 976.50

Wedding Cake:
Custom 3 tier cake @ 1192.80
White chocolate castle @ 106.50

Pre-Reception/Reception:
78 call brand bar 6 hours @ 4824.71
7 soft drink packages @ 354.38
4 chefs choice vendor meals @118.56
85 Antipasto Display @ 1615.65
1 wedding cake handling fee @ 250.49
Bartender fee @ 106.50 (waived)
Champagne @ 619.84
Sparkling cider @ 30.93

Entertainment:
Dj @ 2860.00

Bridal Portrait session at Magic Kingdom @ 1100

Total: $37,422.33

Photography:
We have decided not to use Disney photography or videography. They were really expensive for what you were getting. We also have not read many great reviews. After attending a bridal show in CT we found an amazing photographer who mainly shoots destination weddings. His name is Bob Young from Blue Diamond Photography! He has done several actresses out in Hollywood as well. His work was amazing. We didn't think we would be able to afford him but turned out he was pretty reasonable especially when you compared him to Disney. He was also willing to work with us on price so we were comfortable with it. We are flying him down on Wednesday before the wedding and he will be leaving the Sunday after. So we do have to pay for his hotel and air but it is so worth it. He is going to shoot Thursday night for our welcome party as well. We will also have him do some photos around EPCOT of just Jeff and I before the dinner and will shoot all day/night on wedding day. We also have the option of doing more shots on Saturday if we would like. We are thinking we may him do some family shots on the beach on Beach Club since this will probably be the last family vacation we get with my Grandma.

Videography:

We have hired STVS for our videographer. We have read many great things about him on here! He seemed great over the phone and his works looked beautiful as well. We look forward to working with him.

Hair/makeup:

I have hired Lejeune Artistry to do the bridesmaids hair and my make up. My maid of honor is a hair stylist so she will be doing my hair, the flower girls, junior bridesmaid and my mom. She will also be doing the bridesmaids makeup. We are going to start playing with some different styles for my hair over the next few weeks. I am thinking something half up and curly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter