ASM Transportation Question

Tinkrbell

Mouseketeer
If you are staying at ASM and taking the Mears shuttle in from the airport, is there any way to get to Universal or Sea World?

Do they have shuttles for these parks? Would we have to take a cab? We rode in a cab once from DD to Poly and it was $20!!! I can't imagine what a cab would cost from ASM to Universal.

Any advice and help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

I don't know about this - but I bet someone on the transportation board will! You should try posting over there.

Angie

I don't know about this - but I bet someone on the transportation board will! You should try posting over there.

Angie

We have taken Mears to Universal. You just need to call the day before. I believe it was $12 roundtrip.
You also need to call 2 hrs before you want to be picked up from Universal.
Disney cast members are not usually very helpful when you ask questions about transportation to Universal.
At ASmovies I believe there is a button right on the phone for Mears. I believe they pick up at something like 8am and 10am, but don't quote me on this.
This worked out very well for is last yr.

Dansyr-Thanks Alot! Thats much better than a cab. And I knew Disney CM's would not want to help with this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter