Assuming we could book these at a 7 month window...

noahandallison

Mouseketeer
Would you book (1) a MK view studio at BLT, (2) a Savannah-view studio at AKL, or (3) a concierge studio at AKL?

It would be myself, DH, and DS 5. We've stayed at BCV multiple times (love it!), VWL, OKW and SSR. We would be visiting MK, AK, and HS but not Epcot. Also, we're talking mid-May, so pools are important too:)

Gotta go savanna view studio. Kids love to look for animals! ..Great pools at akl.

Would you book (1) a MK view studio at BLT, (2) a Savannah-view studio at AKL, or (3) a concierge studio at AKL?

It would be myself, DH, and DS 5. We've stayed at BCV multiple times (love it!), VWL, OKW and SSR. We would be visiting MK, AK, and HS but not Epcot. Also, we're talking mid-May, so pools are important too:)

I would pick MK View studio at BLT but likely all that will be available at 7 months is AKV savanna view studio. Walking to MK is awesome! Lake view will likely be available. I requested even number room, north side and had an MK view in a lake view.

There are only five studios on the AKV Concierge level. And they can also be reserved as part of a two bedroom lockoff (there are five two bedroom lockoffs). So those usually go quickly at 11 months out exactly. Occasionally, another member might cancel their reservation at seven months out to book something else, so you might find it available. But, in reality, not likely at seven months out.

AKV Studio? Yes, that should be available. BLT TPV? Not likely at seven months out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter