At long last, Nicki & Todd are going back to WDW, LIVE!

Hi Nicki,

I was feeling sad this afternoon (something happened). So I turned to the boards as a welcomed friend and I logged onto the disney dining board and I saw your post about your upcoming live report. Seeing that put a smile on my face as I always enjoy your live dining reports. Thank you for putting that smile on my face!

Dianna

Woohoo,your live dining report will help pass the time until we can head back in May.We are staying at POFQ for the first time,and we are very excited.You guys are like Dis board super stars we can't wait to hear about your adventures.Oh and congrats on your new niece!!

I am so excited! I have read every one of your LIVE Reports! :surfweb:
I get to make our ADR's for May on the 28th of Nov...so you have planned your trip perfectly to help me make the final decisions! ;)

My husband will be so excited so he doesn't have to hear "I wonder where Nicki and Todd are"....seriously, just last night I almost posted out and asked where you were!

SO EXCITED YOU'RE GOING BACK! But most of all I hope you have a fabulous trip! I'll be along for the ride!

Hi Nicki,

I was feeling sad this afternoon (something happened). So I turned to the boards as a welcomed friend and I logged onto the disney dining board and I saw your post about your upcoming live report. Seeing that put a smile on my face as I always enjoy your live dining reports. Thank you for putting that smile on my face!

Dianna

Hi Dianna! I am so sorry you had a sad afternoon...they are the worst and I had many of them this year but something better always happen to cheer you up and I am so glad I could do that for you!

Woohoo,your live dining report will help pass the time until we can head back in May.We are staying at POFQ for the first time,and we are very excited.You guys are like Dis board super stars we can't wait to hear about your adventures.Oh and congrats on your new niece!!

Hey stranger! How are you and the girls?? You will love POFQ, I wish we were going back there. My little niece is Jordyn and she is the sweetest, happiest baby ever and I cannot wait until she is older so I can take her to WDW

I am so excited! I have read every one of your LIVE Reports! :surfweb:
I get to make our ADR's for May on the 28th of Nov...so you have planned your trip perfectly to help me make the final decisions! ;)

Hey babe how are you!!! Well I am coming in right on time, all reviews will be done in time for you to make your ressies :thumbsup2

My husband will be so excited so he doesn't have to hear "I wonder where Nicki and Todd are"....seriously, just last night I almost posted out and asked where you were!

SO EXCITED YOU'RE GOING BACK! But most of all I hope you have a fabulous trip! I'll be along for the ride!

I am so excited to be back! Todd was having terrible WDW withdrawls the last year and I think the 12 months just flew by and the last 5 days are just dragging along....hurry up Friday!!!

I've read your other dining reviews and can't wait to read your upcoming one! It'll definitely help me pass the time until my trip in 23 days.:surfweb::rolleyes1

I hope your enjoy Narcoossee's, it's DH's and my favorite! The almond crusted cheesecake is amazing.:love:

Waiting in anticipation. Always enjoy your reviews. I have been back 3 weeks and still suffering with the Disney Blues! popcorn::

Me too!!!! I love your reviews and can't wait for them to begin. We have a trip planned in three weeks (oh my gosh, so much to do) and I'd love to do a dining report but I'm not sure I can keep track of our eats let alone get pictures of everyones food before they start eating (there will be 5 of us). You are my hero. :) I hope I don't want to start changing (again) our adrs after reading your reviews!!!!!! Safe travels and happy eating!!!!!!!

I've read your other dining reviews and can't wait to read your upcoming one! It'll definitely help me pass the time until my trip in 23 days.:surfweb::rolleyes1

I hope your enjoy Narcoossee's, it's DH's and my favorite! The almond crusted cheesecake is amazing.:love:

Thanks for coming back! I cannot wait to try Narcoossee's!

It's getting close!! Maybe we'll see you around!!

Sounds good to me!

I'm here! :wave: Hope you have a wonderful trip!

Thanks babe!

I'm in. Love your reviews!

Glad to have you back!

Waiting in anticipation. Always enjoy your reviews. I have been back 3 weeks and still suffering with the Disney Blues! popcorn::

Coming home is the worst part of a WDW vacation....I am already dreading it :lmao:

Hi girl!

Me too!!!! I love your reviews and can't wait for them to begin. We have a trip planned in three weeks (oh my gosh, so much to do) and I'd love to do a dining report but I'm not sure I can keep track of our eats let alone get pictures of everyones food before they start eating (there will be 5 of us). You are my hero. :) I hope I don't want to start changing (again) our adrs after reading your reviews!!!!!! Safe travels and happy eating!!!!!!!

Thanks Lynn! I hope you have a great trip too!

:banana::banana::banana:

Count me in - I love your reviews :goodvibes

Hi Linda, welcome back!

I was a lurker on a few of your reports last year, and I can't wait to read this report. I have been waiting all year for it! :goodvibes

So.....anything new develop over the weekend re ADR's that I should know about???? ;)

Hey, and don't forget me over on my TR. :eek:

I was a lurker on a few of your reports last year, and I can't wait to read this report. I have been waiting all year for it! :goodvibes

Glad you made it, I have been waiting all year for this too :banana:

So.....anything new develop over the weekend re ADR's that I should know about???? ;)

Hey, and don't forget me over on my TR. :eek:

Nope, not a thing....this is the first trip where I have not changed my dining or room ressies a million times. I will head over to your TR now. I would have done it sooner but I was out shopping all day with Patty yesterday.

I am so in!:thumbsup2

Glad to have you!

Can't wait to read your live reports! :thumbsup2 DH and I will be there same time, thought of trying a trip report, but I don't have the way with words that you do! :blush: 15th anniversary for us! :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter