At which DVC resort do people party the most?

Nice!!
Is that across from “dance club? Is that still open?
yep! they're open every night now at 7pm, i think the piano show starts at 8 or 9pm, open til 2am.

They used to do free popcorn, not sure if they still serve that at the bar. No other food, just a full bar.

You can request any song to be played but it's usually hits from the 80s to now and disney songs.

Rooms or the resort proper? Two totally different questions.

As far as the rooms go, I don't know that I ever remember seeing what I would call traditional "partying" anywhere.

As far as a bustling and active restaurant, lobby, and bar areas, I think you'd have to look pretty hard to top Jambo House on a happnin' night. OKW outside area is probably a close second, but Gurgling is so small that it prevents it from rising to what I would call a "partying" level. Damn good time there though. Tends to be a late afternoon/early evening thing there more so than late night really in my experiences. No other DVC really rises to the level of either one of these in my experience.

Edit to add: BWV used to be busy at night. In a good way. But when they removed the live entertainment, they virtually killed it. ESPN not opening back up yet isn't helping either at this point. #MissedOpportunities
They have had live performers there the last two times I went (June and Nov 2022)

yep! they're open every night now at 7pm, i think the piano show starts at 8 or 9pm, open til 2am.

They used to do free popcorn, not sure if they still serve that at the bar. No other food, just a full bar.

You can request any song to be played but it's usually hits from the 80s to now and disney songs.
We were there last week, and yes, they had popcorn 😊

Since Pleasure Island closed..... I would say an Uber to Orlando where you might actually find people that know how to party. Sorry no offense but Disney is by far not a place where anything resembling a party is at anymore. More of an orderly fleecing for high priced sweet low alcohol drinks in some type of themed place with mostly calming odd music. Bring back the Adventurers Club, Mannequins, The cage (later changed to an 80's club) all the rolling bars and lets not forget every night was new years eve fireworks countdown and all. The only survivor is Raglan road and one by far would not be spending much time drinking there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter