Ate at POP Century yesterday

suzannews

DIS Veteran
My brother had a free test night on Monday, he's a phone operator. I didn't get to see the room but he said its very similar to All Star. As stated here before, when you walk through the lobby you enter the merchandise shop before you get to the food court. The sign stated both will be open from 6am to midnight.

We ordered breakfast from "the grill" area. Each station had the usual pancakes and french toast with one or two items different from station to station. I had pancakes with warm strawberry sauce, a side of bacon, a bowl of fresh fruit and a cranberry/cherry juice bottle. Total for mine rung up as $12.79. Others in my group had pancakes with blueberry sauce, french toast, the breakfast platter (eggs, potatoes, sausage and a biscuit), a cheese danish, a chocolate pastry, coffee and OJ. All was good. The pancakes though were not the light and fluffy kind that I like, they were pretty thick and heavy.

The night before other family members had dinner also. The group had chicken fingers and fries, a hot turkey painini (sp?), a hot roast beef painini (sp?), a chinese stir fry dish, side salads, and desserts. They said all was good.

There seemed to be enough of a selection were you could eat there multiple times during a vacation and not have to eat the same thing twice. I did get to see the talked about tie dye cheesecake in the bakery. It looked interesting! All bakery items looked good!

Hope this helps future vistors.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter