Atlanta DVC owners

Let's don't let this thread die, maybe we should plan on after the holidays???
Thoughts?

Saturdays are not a good day for me, Sunday would be a lot better!! Nov 20th not good. The first Sunday in Dec? Or the First Sun in Feb? Just a suggestion here:earsgirl:

North Point and Perimeter seem to be good choices so lets decide on a restaurant!!

1. Spag warehouse
2. Maggianos
3. Buca(on mansell Italian - have not been here, but all my friends love this place!! I hear with large parties - that the food accomadations are more than enough and doggie bags are always needed here!!)
4. Cheesecake Factory @ Northpoint

Anyone else? Do you have any restaurant ideas??

OK then what would be a good date?? Holidays seem to be to busy and some of will be away. . .

1st sunday in March?????

debbiedoo, I am almost embarrassed to type this... but the first weekend in March would be my oldest's birthday!
:eek:
Don't plan based on me though, I'd feel like a jerk if that was a good day for everyone else.

I guess the majority agree Sunday afternoon is good?
And we agree we should wait until after the holidays?
What about -
1/23
1/30
2/13, actually that might be busy everywhere since it is Valentine's...
2/20
2/27

I've already meet kweaver and it was fun!

I'll drive where ever I need to. :)

Um, I don't think 1/23 will work for us -- we have a business trip out of the country starting that weekend. :eek:

BUT, if it works for everyone else, we'll just have to catch you the next time...

Is that an "off" Sunday for the NFL? If there are playoff games going on, then it might be more difficult to get everyone together, or some of the places might be more crowded, if they have TVs...

:rolleyes:

1/23 will probably work for us.

I'll have to play it by ear. DS 6 has a birthday on 1/12 and I don't know when the party will be scheduled...and then there is basketball, etc.

Is this an adult only kind of thing...or kids too?

Maggianos is great <drool>. We're in West Cobb...up 75. I didn't even know Spaghetti Warehouse was still open! Debbie, I'll have to ask DH about Buca...he works on Mansell just west of 400 and they have catered lunches often.

Any Sunday in Feb or Jan will work for us. I do agree with the holidays coming up time is in short demand.

It does sound like fun!!!!

Let's make sure all can attend and accomodate everyone!

Des in Dacula

Originally posted by lenshanem
Katie, is your son's birthday on 1/12? That is Tess's birthday!

Yep...Mitchell's birthday is 1/12. He was supposed to be a 12/29 baby (don't ask!) LOL! How neat that he and Tess share a birthday.

Wow, how funny! Do you also find Katie that you have to get his birthday presents before Christmas cause everything is so picked over and the toy departments haven't stocked back up? I ran into this problem last year...

Hey this is an Atlantan thread... OT - Anyone know of any fun birthday places? It will be a group of mostly preschool age kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter