Attention Beanie Collectors -- Give Kids The World

FergieTCat

I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.
As a former collector who is interested in getting rid of this stuff -- I have a ton of Disney beanie babies (mint condition, tag attached -- I don't know how I ended up with so many!). All you beanie collectors know how obsessive we are about keeping these things in pristine condition.

I decided to donate them to Give Kids The World. I just spoke to them and discovered that they would be thrilled to take beanies, as long as they are in mint condition, not-played-with. They will also accept videos, so if you are upgrading your Disney animation collection to DVD, you can send them videos as well.

They will in return send you a form for tax purposes (hooray!!)

I am thrilled that I can now clean out my apartment and send the stuff to kids that will appreciate it. If anyone else has stuff to donate, you can e-mail me and I will send you all the information.

Donna

Hi, Donna --

I tried to email you for the information, but it wouldn't work. My email is KJU304@aol.com. Please send me the information. Like you, I have a ton of Disney beanies that are perfect and would like to get rid of some of them. This sounds like a wonderful way to do it.

Thanks.

Your email is private so just sent you a private message!!!

Thanks!

Dan Murphy posted their website address on the Community Board, so I'll post it here (a duh for not thinking of that before):

www.gktw.org/default.htm

If you browse through the site, you will find their Wish List.

If you have any questions, you can call their "Procurement Department" and ask for Tammy (the lady I spoke to).

Donna

Thanks so much for posting this here!!! :bounce: I've been doing some *spring cleaning* and this is just the thing I've been looking for to downsize my beanie collection. Nice to know the beanies will go to an organization that will put them to GOOD use. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter