Attractions you want to see at Disney World from other Disney parks?

old lady

DIS Veteran
What Disney rides, attractions, stores, or shows that are in other theme parks or Disney parks you want to see at Disney World?

None. Let’s leave the parks distinct in terms of attractions and experiences.

I am *very* excited for the Tron Coaster! Mystic Manor would be amazing as well...although that's probably never going to happen.

Aside from some empty space in Epcot, I think WDW is (or was) perfect the way it is. I would prefer that all investments went into maintenance and number of CMs.

Shanghai Pirates! So what if WDW already has a pirates ride? Why not clone the BEST one? Most of us will never make the trip down there to ride it.

Disneysea in Florida would be cool. Indy ride from california and a space mtn refurb. I know we have the original but once tron opens space mtn will feel very dated... maybe it could be steampunk themed like the original version in france.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter