Audio of The Monorail

princess kerri

Earning My Ears
hey there! Whilst I wait till I have saved up enough money for my next disney trip I've been listening to audio and watching video's of the different rides.

However I can't find much on the monorail :(
I noticed someone had in their siggy (I think I'm correct in saying that) a link that said "please stand clear of the doors" which was quite cool lol. But is it possible anywhere to hear or view some of the monorail experiences? I don't mind if its home videos etc

I did find a video of the monorail on a website, but basically it showed it just pulling into different stations with some music played over the top.
Hope I'm making sense here:confused: lol
Thanks for any help in advance!

Do an internet search... there are plenty of sites that have recordings of the monorail speil, including the well known Por favor mantenganse alejado de las puertas.

A few facts... The original monorail speils were recorded by Jack Wagner in the 70s. Currently, our speils are done by Matt Hansen. He used to work Epcot Guest Relations, however last I heard he is now doing the Disney Cruise Line. *shrug* It should be noted however, that Jack Wager is still the voice of the Please stand clear part.

Another side note, the monorail speils were recently updated.

Hi thank for the advice and facts! :)
Don't know why I didn't think of doing a simple search lol :p My most memorable bit was the "Por favour mantenganse" actually
To your knowledge is there any reason why Jack Wager still does the Please Stand Clear Part? Thanks again

Originally posted by princess kerri
Hi thank for the advice and facts! :)
Don't know why I didn't think of doing a simple search lol :p My most memorable bit was the "Por favour mantenganse" actually
To your knowledge is there any reason why Jack Wager still does the Please Stand Clear Part? Thanks again

I'm not sure why Matt never re-recorded the spanish part... but... most people actually don't notice the difference. *shrug*

Also... try KaZaA or other programs like that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter