Aug 14th Magic cruise

hoganjdmb

Mouseketeer
Hi all! We have cruised Disney many times but this is our 1st Western cruise! I am traveling with DH, DD (11 1/2) DS (turning 9 on the cruise), DD (will be 23 months), DS (will be 9 months) and good ole grandma! My two older kids would love to meet some kids their own age through e-mail or IM's before we cruise. If you are interested please e-mail me and we can set it up! Thanks, Dani ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo

If you're going on Aug 14th 2004 (in 11 days from now but who's counting!) come on over to our Meet thread which should be near the top as I've just posted! We've got quite a list going with lots of kids around your kids' ages. In fact, we've got a DD12 who'll probably be with your DD in the Lab!

Feel free to email me - we don't leave for another week!

Diane

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter