August 25 2012

i am still going through the almost 2000 photos we took!!

Haha! Though I have to admit, we have about 2000 too. Sara has this thing about taking 5 shots of the same thing, including herself! I asked how many of the same fish we had to print out!

I am working on my scrapbook and still have alot of pages to do!

We had a great time on the cruise.

Hey Lynne....did Sarah get the birthday gift we left for her?

Yes, and she was so excited getting it. Thank you so much for bringing even more excitement to her on her birthday I wish we could have met, as I really didn't get a chance to properly have Sara say thank you. She says a belated thanks for everything, she loved everything.

We had so much fun with the FE. I liked your FE gifts too. Thanks!

Yes, and she was so excited getting it. Thank you so much for bringing even more excitement to her on her birthday I wish we could have met, as I really didn't get a chance to properly have Sara say thank you. She says a belated thanks for everything, she loved everything.

We had so much fun with the FE. I liked your FE gifts too. Thanks!

Great! Wish we could have met too! What a way to celebrate her birthday, on that beautiful ship!

I see you were married at the wedding pavillion. We were too!

Do you mean this Wedding Pavillion? :thumbsup2

012.jpg

014.jpg

016.jpg

018.jpg

Its really annoying that they haven't released 2014 dates yet.

Last year they released the dates on October 19th, the year before on October 20th so I would guess we still have about 3 weeks to go.

When are you looking to book?

We are looking at 2014 also:surfweb:

We will be moving our dummy reservations to early August:)

My kids are trying to recruit their friends to go this time:scared1:

I'm really uncertain. You know I have that non refundable deposit out there. It's parked on the July 13 eastern but paying 20k for a T is not gonna happen. Either 2014 opening prices are going to have to save me thousands on a 7 night or I have to try for a shorter cruise. I'm even thinking of going off peak and taking kids out of school for only 1-2 days. I considered another getaway for Diana and I where our deposit would cover almost the entire cruise cost but she doesn't want to do that. But I do know that I refuse to pay 2800-3000 per night for a T!!!

Heeyyy!! We had a BLAST hanging out with your kids... they were both really great! I'm so happy that Kaleb spotted James at the meet and greet... all's it took was a little introduction by Mom and the boys were joint at the hip the entire cruise! And the fact that James had a twin sister for my daughter-- that was the icing on the cake, it was a done deal :cool1: I called them the Fantastic Four!! LOL

I got some great pics that if I ever get around to downloading them onto the comp, I will have Kaleb email them to James (I guess they exchanged addresses to keep in touch!) Please tell your kids we had a wonderful time with them and hope they have a great start to the new school year.
~Laura

Sorry...just saw this been real busy since we have been back.

That would be great on the pics. They had so much fun together and really enjoyed the cruise that much more.

We just moved our dummy date and picked the October 12th, 2013 Western for lucky #7 cruise. Can't wait.

At least we will have a dose of Disney when we go to WDW for 7 days starting October 23rd. Bay Lake Towers....Here we Come!!!!!

Several indicators are telling me that 2014 rates will be released soon. Possibly as early as tomorrow. Stay tuned...

Oh no:scared1: Tomorrow is my DW's birthday and I just bought her birthday gift:confused3

I just can't save up any money:rotfl:

I dug a little deeper, checked another source and the answer I got was not tomorrow. Some well connected TAs usually get a heads-up a day in advance to prepare for the "feeding frenzy" that can be that first day.

Apparently, the DCL website cruise search funtionality maintenance done today had nothing to do with them loading the new dates.

FYI: System maitence will be performed for WDW, Aulani and DL will perform a reservation system enhancement beginning at 5 p.m. Eastern time (2 p.m. Pacific) on Monday, October 8, 2012, and lasting until Tuesday afternoon, October 9, 2012.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter