• 5-7 years

• 8-9 years

• 10-12 years

• 13-17 years

• 18-21 years

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mjasp

DIS Veteran
DD 12 wanted me to make a poll of the ages of the kids traveling on August 28th Western. She also wants to get to know them like we have gotten to know each other on the other 8/28/04 thread.

I am going to post the poll like the ages the kids clubs are broken down into.

So if you have kids answer the poll and then introduce them to this thread.

Joanna

I have two in the 10 -12 group - and they are NOT feeling the family love on that one - and one in the 13 group.

I'll try to get them to post something! If I can hold them down long enough.

I voted for the "13-17" age group too. We're leaving tomorrow morning to go to NJ, so I don't think DSs will have a chance to post on here till we get back. (They'll be gone for a month, I'll be back in about 2 weeks).

I wil have 2 in the 8-9 group, 1 in the 5-7 group (who is really hoping they let him go in the 8-9 group with sis & cousin and 1 in the 3-4 group

My DD 8 1/2 and DD 12 1/2 would like to get to know some kids pre cruise in a group thread like we did so they all can chat and get to know each other together.

Karel...Did you vote??? for the 10-12 group?

Amanda is 12 and Samantha is 8

Have a good time Terry

Hi. My name is Chris and I'm thirteen years old. I want to go snorkeling and have been practicing at the pool. My last cruise was in 2001 and I had a great time. I'm going to be in eighth grade in the fall.

I hope more teens respond!

Chris

Hi. This is Katie and I'm 10 and 1/2 years old. I'm going into the fifth grade. I like Minnie Mouse! I have a little Westie dog named Cody.

I have a DD who is 10 1/2 & a DS who is 9. My DD just asked today if she could "talk" to some of the kids who will be on the Cruise. I will make sure to have her check in here tomorrow. I think this was a great idea! Kathy :wave2:

Hi. My name is Kyle and I'm 12. (Mom, I don't know what to say...) I'm in Boy Scouts and I play soccer and basketball. I'm going into 7th grade. I really like hanging out in the lab.

Hi, my name is Jessie. I just turned 9 Monday {7/12}. :chat: I'll see ya on the cruise! :wave2:

My DS is 16, my Dniece is 11 and Dnephew is 8.

My 3 cousins are also traveling with their kids:
10 (girl), 10 (girl), 6 (girl) and 3 (boy).

My DS16 loves sports so any boys who want to get togther for basketball, ping, pong, video games, etc. sends a message so we can get together. He is also the only one in the group that can go to the teen club so he is looking for some friends.

Happy Birthday Jessie!:cake:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter