August 7, 2004 Magic...who's going?

Hi Sandy!
I hope you, Judy and all the kids are doing well. We are complete empty nesters now. The 2 oldest are in NYC, Jen is in MI and Jason in TN. We are expecting to report some happy news shortly!

John and I just got back from the 15-day PC crossing yesterday. It was a blast, but after being away from home for 17 days I am totally swamped with work and household stuff right now.

We continue to meet some really great people on all our sailings but I must admit those early DISboard days when we sailed together were very, very special.

Have a wonderful time on your cruise and keep me posted as to what's going on with all of you.

Hi Sandy!
I hope you, Judy and all the kids are doing well. We are complete empty nesters now. The 2 oldest are in NYC, Jen is in MI and Jason in TN. We are expecting to report some happy news shortly!

John and I just got back from the 15-day PC crossing yesterday. It was a blast, but after being away from home for 17 days I am totally swamped with work and household stuff right now.

We continue to meet some really great people on all our sailings but I must admit those early DISboard days when we sailed together were very, very special.

Have a wonderful time on your cruise and keep me posted as to what's going on with all of you.

I watched you guys go through the Canal. Didn't see you on deck though :rotfl2:

You didn't happen to run into friends of mine - Mellissa Naughton and her husband? They live in Jax. I know, I know. Big ship, but she is a DISer (Miss Jasmine).

Where in NYC are the two older ones? I've been working in NYC for a year now - on the west side. We're almost empty nesters. Seth is living in Westchester and Elana is at American University. Only Sara is still home, but looking to escape from us real soon :lmao:

Nikki is in the Village right off St Marks Place. Adam is is Brooklyn, but not sure which neighborhood as he keeps moving around from place to place.

Is there a link that shows our ship crossing? I haven'y checked the other threads yet. I didn't meet your friend but I think she was on my fish extender list........ along with close to 140 other families!

Oh boy am I jealous!!! Have a cocktail for us. Our travel plans for this year involved going to see Corey in Texas before he deployed to Iraq (27 hour drive from home) and before that going to see him in Oklahoma when he graduated basic training. Hopefully next year for our 20th wedding anniversary we can get away and do a "Magical" cruise!:surfweb:

Is there a link that shows our ship crossing? I haven'y checked the other threads yet. I didn't meet your friend but I think she was on my fish extender list........ along with close to 140 other families!

Sure is. The canal has view cams at each lock: http://www.pancanal.com/eng/photo/camera-java.html

I have a picture I saved from the Miraflores links that I'll post when I can upload it somewhere to post here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter