• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Aulani at Christmas/New Years?

luv2sleep

DIS Veteran
Anyone been to Aulani at Christmas/New Years? If so, how was it? How was the weather? Did it rain everyday during the day? Were you able to swim most days? Did the resort have a nice celebration on Christmas Day? Anything special for the kids?

Thanks! :)

We are heading there this next December, so havent experienced it for ourselves just yet, but my understanding is that the average temp/weather in Hawaii does not change all that much with the seasons. The high temp in Dec avrgs around 82 degrees with a low of 67.
In Hawaii a cloud will pass over and drop some rain and then it will be nice and sunny again. Most of the time when this happens we just stay on the beach get a refreshing rain shower and then enjoy the sun again.

This chart on Weather.com shows the avrg temps each month and the rainfall for Dec (the highest month) at 4.1 inches:
http://www.weather.com/weather/wxclimatology/monthly/graph/USHI0026

We are heading there this next December, so havent experienced it for ourselves just yet, but my understanding is that the average temp/weather in Hawaii does not change all that much with the seasons. The high temp in Dec avrgs around 82 degrees with a low of 67.
In Hawaii a cloud will pass over and drop some rain and then it will be nice and sunny again. Most of the time when this happens we just stay on the beach get a refreshing rain shower and then enjoy the sun again.

This chart on Weather.com shows the avrg temps each month and the rainfall for Dec (the highest month) at 4.1 inches:
http://www.weather.com/weather/wxclimatology/monthly/graph/USHI0026

Ok this is good. I'm hoping that its just a quick rain shower if there's no actual storm. I read somewhere if it rains for longer periods of time it's mostly at night.

Does the resort do any activities for Christmas? Also, can anyone recommend a church to attend for Xmas eve services? Can't wait, we will be there the 22-29th!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter