Aulani fireworks

CailinFig

Mouseketeer
Do they have fireworks at Aulani for the 4th of July and New Year's? Are there certain views that you'd be able to see the fireworks from your balcony? Thanks!

Do they have fireworks at Aulani for the 4th of July and New Year's? Are there certain views that you'd be able to see the fireworks from your balcony? Thanks!
Aulani doesn't have fireworks, but the Ko'Olina community has put on big shows in the past over all four lagoons. You would be able to see them from any ocean view room or villa for sure.

This is from New Year's Eve 2011:
AulaniFireworks_zps212a8efe.jpg

Last 4th of July, firework show was spectacular. No advertisement was made to the outside public. The firework show was over the 2nd lagoon.

Last 4th of July, firework show was spectacular. No advertisement was made to the outside public. The firework show was over the 2nd lagoon.

Do you think it would always be over lagoon 2? If that's the case...anything facing over towards the marriott would be a better view right?

Anywhere outside of your room will have a great view (ie; poolside, beach, etc.). Opt for south-easterly view, any floor if you need to be in your room during the fireworks show. I think the fireworks start at 8ish ?

Anywhere outside of your room will have a great view (ie; poolside, beach, etc.). Opt for south-easterly view, any floor if you need to be in your room during the fireworks show. I think the fireworks start at 8ish ?

Great! Thank you! With the time change I don't know that the kids would still be up at that time so I'm trying to see if I can figure out room numbers to request as a back up! :)

We were there in September for the fireworks at the Food festival hosted by the Aulani on a Sunday night. They were awesome as usual for Disney. Non-stop for 10 minutes choreographed to music.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter