Aulani Ocean studio room requests?

smileyanna

Mouseketeer
I'm taking the family for our first visit to Hawaii and Aulani at the end of May. We have an ocean view studio for a few days. Any room request recommendations?

Since I have seen a few threads about availability at Aulani, I'm sharing my booking experience: I was able to book these three nights at the 7 month with a 2 day waitlist. I had an Ocean view but put in a waitlist for a standard view and that waitlist came through a few weeks later. Changed my mind about the view a few days later, and a waitlist for Ocean view came through again. (I have points that must be used before the fall, and realized that the extra points won't be used otherwise).

We are so excited to experience a small part of Hawaii. I've been especially enjoying hearing from experienced travelers how transformative and lovely their trips to Hawaii were.

We just got back this week from Aulani, we stayed in a 2BR lockoff Ocean View on the Ewa Short Wing so got to see one of the ocean view studios there.

The ocean view was pretty nice since you don't have anything along the one side blocking any of that view, but you don't get a view of the central pool/waterpark area which is nice as well. One of the big benefits was that you get a free view of the Luau that happens on the open space right below the tower there a few nights a week which was nice.

We prefer and always request Waianae tower, but usually get Ewa. The Four Seasons next door is an eyesore, and Ewa gives a great view of it. 😒 Ewa does give a great sunset view, but we’re never in our room for the sunset. 🤷🏼‍♀️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter