Aulani Transportation (No rental car)

Neraj

Mouseketeer
I just wanted to pass on some information about getting to and from Aulani without a rental car that should help families save some money and a little bit of stress. These are the prices as of this posting, and my suggestions on the "best" option. These are the two options I suggest.

Charley's Taxi:
Pros-
-Flat rate from Honolulu International Airport to Aulani is $55 (max 7 passengers) (Cheaper than a meter rate ~75)
-Flat rate from Waikiki area to Aulani is $89 (Cheaper than meter ~115)
-Flat rates to other popular destinations around Oahu
-Private transportation, clean and professional drivers.
-Taxis are on standby at Aulani (no reservations needed)
-Car seats available for no cost from Aulani to anywhere ($5 from somewhere to Aulani)

Cons-
-Can be more expensive than other options (especially for families of 3 or less)
-Requires reservation from Airport

Speedi Shuttle:
Pros-
-$17 per person to and from Airport. (cost effective for couples)
-Available pick-up times every half hour. (ex. 10:05, 10:35)
-Can accommodate groups of 7 or more.
-Nice, clean vehicles

Cons-
-Can be more expensive for families of 4 or more.
-Shared transportation, may have to wait for as much as half an hour for a missing party.
-Reliability can be an issue.

I have seen so many families taking Speedi Shuttle because that is the only option they know of. Charley's Taxi is more reliable (in my opinion) and more convenient. It may even be more cost effective for families! If you have any questions please ask and I will try to answer to the best of my ability. I can even look into other transportation options if you were curious.

Mahalo!

Thank you! We live here but are thinking of taking a cab because the fee to park would be more than a taxi. And since we live here we don't plan on leaving the resort. We just want to enjoy it. :)

Are there any companies that will make a grocery stop?

Charley's could wait for you outside a grocery store if you like, but they would just run a meter... I would just suggest you take a taxi to the grocery store from Aulani($10 between 10am and 5pm) and then just call when you are ready to be brought back (another $10). There are numerous stores with groceries within a $10 taxi ride (one way).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter