Aulani view question

GoofyforDisnee

Earning My Ears
We have a 2 bedroom ocean villa for Aulani in July. What building and room numbers do I want to request?

we just did a studio room 1610 in the Waianae wing. I think 1606 is a dedicated 2 bedroom. The view was the best. It was also close to the elevator. We could not only see the ocean, perfect view, but could also see the island. From the area near the elevator, right next to 1606, you could see Diamond Head and the ocean. We, however could not see the sunset from the wing.

We requested the Waianae wing, and a top floor and the requested was honored and perfect. we were in the opposite wing the trip before and also a nice ocean view, but the Marriott is in the view. Nice sunsets from that wing though.

I have checked out the different views and called member services to make my request. I am hoping one of them will come through. We requested Ewa 1450+, Ewa 1180+, Waianae 1008+, and Ewa 1060+. From all the pictures posted by other members (thank you!), we were able to see the spectacular views! Fingers crossed!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter