Author Thread

HorsePrincess

Pround Creator of Virtual Epcot!
I don't know about ya'll, but I love, love, love to write stories. :love: I thought it would be cool to have a thread where us authors can talk about our story ideas and share our little pieces. I'm sure some of ya'll have some awesome stories that we'd all love to read. Anything goes, from fan fiction to orignal poetry!

~*HorsePrincess*~

i'm probably going to get sued for my work because i wrote a parody LOL so i'm keeping my two best works so far to myself

I write mini stories. Mostly adventure battles, explorations and love stories :rotfl:.

Personally, I do a lot of fan fiction writing, some of which are on different websites. When I'm bored, the first place I go is my computer to write stuff, until my mom kicks me off, then I go to the piano. :teeth: I'm also working on an original story that involves my own make-believe world that I created. So far, though, I haven't gotten very far.

~*HorsePrincess*~

Nice :goodvibes:, I create stories just for my fiance, he loves the battle times back in the day where candles were the only way to light the night, when you ate with your hands and education was a thing for kings.

I only write stories when instructed to.

However, I love to read! I read Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix in two days. The book is 870 pages. The school librarian gets really mad because she doesn't think I actually read the books.

I'm with you, CaptainBrain, I love to read. I bounce around from book to book and annoy my best friend to death. She has to finish one book before she starts on another. I think right now I'm working on Sherlock Holmes, Eldest, If I Never Get Back, and The Historian...all at once. :teeth: I don't read Harry Potter though, something about those books just bothers me.

~*HorsePrincess*~

HorsePrincess said:
I'm with you, CaptainBrain, I love to read. I bounce around from book to book and annoy my best friend to death. She has to finish one book before she starts on another. I think right now I'm working on Sherlock Holmes, Eldest, If I Never Get Back, and The Historian...all at once. :teeth: I don't read Harry Potter though, something about those books just bothers me.

~*HorsePrincess*~
That's understandable HorsePrincess. My friend doesn't read them because of the same reason. :)

Some people find them to be to into witchcraft so it bothers them.

Everytime I attempt to write a story it comes out as mumble gumble..

She as screamed as if I wasn't there

Hmm..I sometimes do that you have to sit and think, what is creative but not used commonly to bore.

Tiinkerbelle said:
Some people find them to be to into witchcraft so it bothers them.
A few of my friends believe that.

My Mom started reading the books to me so she could find out if it really did teach Witchcraft. She didn't find any in it. But, I understand if you don't want to read it. My friend Emily believes it teaches Witchcraft. I have no problem with her believing it, she doesn't have to read it.

Just my opinion, it doesn't mean much, lol.

I think it's just for fun, showing the magical side of fairy tales. It's no different from cinderella's fairy god mother.

i'm another reader not writer

right now i'm reading the da vinci code and for some reason my dad keeps going on about that it's not true and keeps telling me what happens in the end

still want to read it though

Ah the Da Vinci Code.

I have not yet acquired it for my collection. Where can I buy it?

I bought it from double day book club, you can find it at your local book store. It's very..graphic.

My Ex-Girl Friend was a book nut, like me...

She said she found the Name Baudelaire, from a Series of Unfortunate Events, and Nicolas Flammel from Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.

Marypops, is that true?

wouldn't know only just got it today for my birthday so i've only started reading it

The first 2 chapters scare me so I put it down. I may see the movie to see what happens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter