autograph book question

tinkandhook

Mouseketeer
im not sure which forum to put this in so if i put it in the wrong one i apologize.
we are making the kids there own autograph books to take with them to disneyworld next july. i heard it mentioned that they have stamps from each of the countries in epcot. could someone explain about this ? this will have been our first trip to disneyworld (but we have been to disneyland 4 times) unfortunately disneyland doesnt have an epcot center.
thanks in advance
tinkandhook

Each country in EPCOT has "KidCot' stations where the kids can do a craft. Right now it is decorating a mask. At these stations they will also stamp "passports" or the wooden handle of the masks with stamps from each country. My two kids enjoyed this greatly.

Your children are going to love it. It was a lot of fun. Suggestion is that if you can get there right at the time the World Showcase opens. It is less crowded at that time. It took us two separate trips to fill our daughter's passport. We enjoy taking out time and enjoying all each has to offer.

We actually bought the pasport book. I want to say it was around $10 to $12. It looks just like a real passport and comes with stickers that you can fill in for each country there. It has a place for the stamp and a place for that country's greeter to write something in their native tongue.

Credit Man was correct in saying that the KidCot stations also offer the children a chance to decorate masks. It can be a lot of fun for the kids; but keep in mind it may take them a while to finish.

I would like to think that they would have no problems stamping someplace in you autograph books. Maybe you could make cute little special pages for each of the countries. They are as follows. Mexico, Norway, China, Germany, Italy, America, Japan, Morocco, France, United Kingdom, and Canada.

Hope this helps. EPCOT is great. The World Showcase is one of our favorite places at WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter