Autograph Book Tip

Tay N Evie's Mom

DIS Veteran
I came up with this idea for the autograph books. Take a piece of yarn or thin ribbon, open the cover of the book and make a loop just a little larger than the front cover. Then you can turn to the page you want the next autograph on and slide the yarn over the cover and all the pages already used. The next time you get ready for an autograph simply pull on the yarn and the book will open to the page you want signed. Once you get that signature, slide that page under the yarn with all the other used pages. You can color code the yarn for each child.

I have done the same thing in the past with large rubber bands.

The characters really seem to appreciate it.

Have a great time on your trip!!:Pinkbounc

Michele

We have always used a large rubber band for the autograph books. This also gives a nice place to clip the pen, and it doesn't slip out of a pocket as easily when you sit down/stand up/sit down a lot. It might not be as pretty as using ribbon, but it serves its purpose!

Debbie

My wife scrap books, so we used colored card stock paper (8.5 x 11) and cut them in 4's. We punched a hole in each corner. Then we bought one of those metal rings that you can open and close. As the kids got signitures each night we took them off the ring so that they would not get messed up. It worked out great. Secondly, it can be refilled.

I found pictures on the internet of as many Disney characters as I could find that I thought would be at the park. I copied and pasted them into Word and then printed them off, cut them out and pasted them (one on each sheet, using a stick glue) in the autograph book. As we came across different characters in the parks, we found their picture in the book and had them sign on that page. The characters made a big deal out of having their picture in the book. I took pre-cut clear contact paper in the backpack and after the character signed it, I would put the clear contact paper over that page so the signature wouldn't get smeared. I also placed the autograph book into a baggie so it wouldn't get wet on the water rides.

Mini

You can make your own stickers using specialty sticker paper (K-mart, Wal-mart, etc., in the stationery section). It even comes with a CD for your computer with Disney characters (Mickey & Friends, Little Mermaid, Toy Story).

I couldn't find any clothing with Disney characters locally, and the nearest Disney Store is about 70 miles away, so I used the CD and got iron-on t-shirt transfer paper and made my own decals. Ironed them on a white shirt and got tons of compliments on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter