Autograph page designs- all pages restored 8/7/10

hddanis

DIS Veteran
I'm restoring the pages that my daughter and I worked hard to create. All I ask is that you use them for PERSONAL USE ONLY. Please do not use them to create books to sell on ebay or give them to somebody that will do the same.

I've lost all my images and files due to a hard drive crash, so I can't edit them. I also just don't have the time these days to create new ones. Maybe eventually I'll be able to make new ones for missing characters, but I don't know when that will be.

Please enjoy the pages.

Ok, Apparently, they're not all up, but they ARE available on my photobucket page. I will TRY to get the missing images back up this week, in the meantime, you can find them here:

http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a350/luvmy4brats/Autograph pages/

I don't frequent the boards anymore, and I'd love to hear how you've used the pages and see pictures. Please email me at hddanis@msn.com

Aristocats
026-Marie.jpg

Beauty and the Beast
027-Belle.jpg
028-Beast.jpg

029-Gaston.jpg

Brother Bear
031-Koda.jpg
030-Kenai.jpg

A Bugs Life
032-Flik.jpg
033-Atta.jpg

Chicken Little
034-ChickenLittle.jpg
035-AbbyMallard.jpg

Cinderella
036-Cinderella.jpg
037-PrinceCharming.jpg

038-FairyGodmother.jpg
039-LadyTremaine.jpg

040-Anastasia.jpg
041-Drizella.jpg

More to come...

Heather -- Those autograph pages are totally adorable!!! Thanks for sharing them :thumbsup2

Cathy

These are awesome!!! :thumbsup2 I love them! Are there still more? I am really excited bout these :love: Unfortunatly I just got back from WDW and I can't use them! Guess I will just get a good jump start on the next autograph book for 2009!

These are awesome!!! :thumbsup2 I love them! Are there still more? I am really excited bout these :love: Unfortunatly I just got back from WDW and I can't use them! Guess I will just get a good jump start on the next autograph book for 2009!

Yes there are more. I originally had about 60-70 of them. I transferred them to my external hard drive for safekeeping. Unfortunately, that hard drive died and I lost everything on there. My daughter and I are working to recreate all of them before our trip in January. I'll keep posting them as we finish them. We intend to make one for just about every character we have a chance of getting an autograph for (and even of the few rarer characters, just in case..)

The one we originally did were a HUGE hit when we were down there in June.

These are wonderful! Thanks!

These are fabulous! So cute!:thumbsup2

I agree!! They are adorable what talent:) Keep up the great work:)

Those are CUTE!!! :)

Thanks so much to all of you!!!!

Great job! I've made mine for our upcoming trip, but your's are fabulous! Where do you get your boarders? What program do you have? Did you go somewhere to have them bound? What did you do with the empty pages if you didn't get their autograph? Thanks for sharing!

You are so cool! Thanks for sharing your hard work. I printed theses out today to begin making 3 autograph books for our December trip. I was attempting to create them myself but I don't have any good software (maybe for Christmas!). My children LOVE the pages!

You are so cool! Thanks for sharing your hard work. I printed theses out today to begin making 3 autograph books for our December trip. I was attempting to create them myself but I don't have any good software (maybe for Christmas!). My children LOVE the pages!

You're very welcome. I'm glad you like them. I'm using PhotoImpact 12. My 13 year old is able to navigate it too.

WOW!! These are really cool! Great job!!!
Thanks!

Great job! I've made mine for our upcoming trip, but yours are fabulous! Where do you get your boarders? What program do you have? Did you go somewhere to have them bound? What did you do with the empty pages if you didn't get their autograph? Thanks for sharing!

Thank you for the compliment. I use PhotoImpact 12. I'm still learning it. There's so much I can do with it once I figure out how. All the borders are in there and I've downloaded almost all the clip-art from disneyclips.com. I have 1 border for Lilo that I got from another DISer, but everything else is in that program. I printed them on 6x6 pages and put them into a photo album. (I'll see if I can take a couple of pictures to show you. When it came time to have a character sign, we just slid it out of the album and put it on a small clipboard. If I want, I can take out the ones that weren't signed, but the kids wanted me to keep them in. My original plan was to create an autograph page and a photo page and put them side by side. Unfortunately, the photo pages are on that bad hard drive and I had only gotten about half of them done. When I finish these, I may do a coordinating photo page for each character.

Those are so cute!!!

Thanks!

I should have about 8 more up tomorrow afternoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter