Availability of MNSSHP tickets

RRhodes

Earning My Ears
I was curious what the odds were of tickets still being available for MNSSHP the morning of the event? Would the AKL sell them (discounted) that morning at the hotel (if available)?

It would be on our last night there. After a week of park hopping, I am afraid my kids (4,5,7) will be too tired to get the most out of it. I won't be able to get them to nap -- we have tried on previous trips!

I would love to make the decision while I am there and take my chances that it might sell out. I was just curious if most night's tickets were still available that day (I would buy early in the day) or do most sell out in advance? It's the first night (10/3) and it is a Friday -- should I expect larger than normal crowds that night?

I assume that if we rent a stroller early in the day (in any of the parks) that we will get to keep it through out the party -- am I correct? I am sure we would get our money of out it that day!

Also, is the parade similiar to Spectro (lit up floats)?

Thanks for your help!

If tickets are still available for the day you want, I don't believe they would be discounted if you buy them that day. If anything, I think you pay more if you get them that day at the park (I don't know if that is true at the resorts too).

The parade is a special parade just for the MNSSHP and aren't lit up like Spectro.

There are pictures of the parade in the MNSSHP Central Information thread at the top of this board so you can see what they look like.

We went in 2001 and are going again in a few weeks (Oct. 10th). We really enjoyed the party and loved being in the park at night. That's the one disadvantage at going this time of year, the parks close early.

Have a great trip!

Nancy

Odds of tickets? Well since it is so early in the month, I would say that they are probably better than most any other of the dates of the party

Discount? Won't happen. The discount is only for advanced purchase. Day of the party it goes up a few dollars.

We are taking my 2yo son to the party. That day we are keeping things very simple and relaxed and we will do what we can at the party.

BWT - we will also be at AKL the same time as you: Sept 26 - Oct 5. We'll probably see you there! I will be the one chasing my son around the hotel saying "Andrew!!!!!!"

The party sounded like too much fun so we are going. I just finished our costumes too.

When's the deadline for the advance purchase price? We'll be there for 2 parties and we don't want to buy our tickets yet in case it's going to rain one night and not the other. We plan to check the weather a lot before we leave, so we'll have an idea of which night to go, so we can buy them when we check-in, which is the night before one of the parties. Will this still count as 'advance purchase' since it's only the night before? Also, is there a DC discount on tickets? If so, can we use that if the advance purchase doesn't work?

Back to the original post for a moment - any of you veterans know if your stroller rental is good for MNSSHP if you rented one that day???

If not, I presume you may rent them for the party - but is the cost the same??

You will get the advance price if you buy them the night before. No discounts for DC or AP.

I believe if you rented a stroller earlier in the day (prior to MSNNHP) and you don't leave the park, your rental is still good. BUT if you leave the park and turn in the stroller and then come back, it's considered a new day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter