Avatar Flight of Passage and Na’vi River Journey

Domo

Wotcha
What are these rides most like? I'm heading off to the land of magic in a few days and am desperate to see the new attractions in Animal Kingdom!

What are these rides most like? I'm heading off to the land of magic in a few days and am desperate to see the new attractions in Animal Kingdom!
Do you mean the style of the actual ride? Na'vi River Journey is most like small world. Just a lazy river ride.

Flight of Passage - there's no other ride like it in Disney's repertoire. Basically, you're sitting astride a motorcycle-type vehicle body, wearing 3D glasses. When the viewing window opens you're flying on a banshee, and, yes, you can feel the banshee breathing like a horse as you ride.

I agree with the previous poster. I want to compare Flight of Passage to Soarin’....but i don’t think the two can be compared. fOP was seriously like riding a bashee through the air. It’s truly the best ride at WDW!

I agree with the previous poster. I want to compare Flight of Passage to Soarin’....but i don’t think the two can be compared. fOP was seriously like riding a bashee through the air. It’s truly the best ride at WDW!
Someone said it was like Soarin’ on steroids which is about as close of a description as I could find.

:earboy2:I am a wimp that ride Soaring. The way I do it is when Im overwhelmed, i simply close my eyes. If i go on Flights of Passage will I still feel dizzy if I close my eyes, or will i still feel the ride? I would hate to miss this ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter