Avis at LAX

dkddis

Mouseketeer
This our first time flying to LAX and we have a reservation for a car with Avis. I heard they are one of the rental companies that sends shuttles to the terminals. How does the schedule work? Do they send one every half hour? Do you need to call them to say you have arrived? I never rented a car from an airport before so I have no clue. :confused3 Thanks :)

not to worry....

Avis, National, Hertz are considered the "BIG 3" in car rental companies.
LAX is a MAJOR international airport with millions of passengers flying in & out per year.

Once you have your bags, follow the signs to the outside & you will see
tons of rental car buses/shuttles picking passengers up. I'd expect you to see an Avis bus (look for a red & white bus) once every 3 - 5 min. They run all the time.

Unless your flight arrives after midnight I doubt you will have an issue & since this is LAX we are talking about, I bet they will still be running 24/7.

Yep - just follow the signs, walk out the front and jump straight on - there was a never ending supply of them when we were there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter