[B]Need Help with September[/B]

lovingdisney

Earning My Ears
Hi
I know that it won't be economical but I have to ask. :surfweb: Okay, we stay seven days at a DVC resort and go to the parks four out of the days, one park a day, and always buy the meal plan. :teacher:
could we pay a regular package and get the free dining and either save money or break even? :cloud9: how about if we rent our pts out? :flower3: It just seems like such a good deal to get a free dining plan and go in a slow month.popcorn:: :woohoo: :cool1: :cheer2:

It's only a good deal if you like to go through all the work and hassle of renting out your points and then have to stay in smaller accommodations for the trip. I didn't buy DVC to travel that way. I frankly think it costs less to use your points for your trip and pay the $39/ person for the dinning plan, than it would to pay rack rate just to get "free" dinning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter