B Resort Question - Early Entry?

whittx

✨Think a Wonderful Thought ✨
Hi all! I see that B Resort is listed as a property that gets "on-site" perks, but I wanted to double-check here! Is B Resort one of the resorts that get the 30 minutes early entry into the parks currently? TIA! ✨

Got a stay at the B Resort coming up in February. Thanks for that list confirming I can get Early Entry. Does the B also qualify for the Genie+ selections, meaning we can do everything at 7 AM same as onsite guests? I couldn't find anything in my search to answer that specific question.

Got a stay at the B Resort coming up in February. Thanks for that list confirming I can get Early Entry. Does the B also qualify for the Genie+ selections, meaning we can do everything at 7 AM same as onsite guests? I couldn't find anything in my search to answer that specific question.
Just a clarification, you don't need to be staying at a Disney resort to do G+ at 7AM. You need to be at a Disney resort to purchase the pay-to-ride individual LL. That being said, I apologize but I don't know if B qualifies for you to purchase ILL at 7AM or if you need to wait until park opening.

Just a bit of a warning from my experience at B Resort. The staff was extremely friendly and accomodating and early entry was nice, however, my room was absolutely filthy. They also moved me three times and those rooms were also gross... mainly the showers but the first room I was in hadn't been dusted or vacuumed in who knows how long. Also be aware of the "resort fee" they are going to charge you at check-in, even if you purchased your stay directly from B Resort that stated you were already being charged the resort fees.

I would agree with the above poster. I stayed at the B with my son for a short trip to downtown Disney. The place was so nasty. The room was filthy, and need many repairs. The pool had zero towels. We asked and were told to come back in an hour. When I went back an hour later the front desk guy got smart with me saying it takes awhile to do laundry. I never got towels that day. There was another family that had been there several days that bought towels from the store. Our AC wouldn't work and the room stayed at 75 but felt like 80. The maintenance man told me it was because the AC was old. My husband who does HVAC for a living sd he was sure they had the chillers turned down to save money. Also, we didn't have hot water in the shower. My 21 year old son who isn't picky was even miserable. I would never stay there again and I was upset mouse savers recommended it. If it wasn't for the fact it was a two night trip I would have left and found another spot. There is a difference in a dated room that is clean, and a dated room that is nasty. I made a complaint and never heard a word back. I guess the need to make up for lost money is causing major issues. Just buyer beware.

We booked here before Covid through Undercover Tourist and when I called to question something about the reservation the person on the phone cautioned me and said they could never recommend that resort. Needless to say we cancel and booked another resort after reading many bad reviews.

Hi all! I see that B Resort is listed as a property that gets "on-site" perks, but I wanted to double-check here! Is B Resort one of the resorts that get the 30 minutes early entry into the parks currently? TIA! ✨
I believe you get early entry but you do not get extended evening hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter