• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Baby's First Haircut--Main Street Barber Shop

madge

... is soaking in it
What an absolutely adorable experience!! We took our 2-year old on Saturday, right at opening time....she wasn't crazy about the scissors, but Michal did such a great job with her :)
fae45bc1.jpg

while we were there, another family was getting haircuts and mentioned the internet (she uses another site--hadn't even heard of the DIS :rolleyes: ) In the course of the conversation, Michal told me he had been here looking for a write-up about the barber shop and was having trouble finding anything...if anyone has some links to post, I have a feeling he might be checking in this week to read all about it :wave:

If you haven't stopped in the barber shop, you are missing a real treat....no matter what your age!

What a great picture. My DS did the barber shop for the first time and he loved it and he is 9.

Michel is great. He cut DS hair this past summer (5 months old) and it was one of the best experiences. The pictures we got are priceless. You can tell Michel takes pride in his work and loves his job. We're going back in December and this is on the list of things to do, round two for DS, round three for DD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter