Baby's food

CPR

Earning My Ears
Has anyone had experience with ordering food for their baby at lunch and dinner? I am looking for basic, bland vegetables (carrots, peas, etc.) for my baby. He's on his first table foods. I really wouldn't want to drag all that food along. Will the restaurants prepare this for you? What has been your experience?

Thanks!

I don't have an answer for you, but when it comes to tipping, it seems like everyone says to tip for all members of the group. This includes the very young, so they must have something to feed the young ones!

I remember that on pretty much every menu there was the option of steamed veggies of some sort, so you should have no problems. The buffet always had tons of veggies and there is fruit every where - loads of apples, bananas, etc.... I think if you just brought some food for back up (like when you go off the ship) and your cereal if he is still eating the baby kind, you should be fine.

My son was 13 months old at our last cruise date. the staff was INCREDIBLE about getting him any food that I wanted and FAST. They brought him mashed potatoes (even when it wasn't on the main menu) veggies, grilled chicken cut into small pieces for him, etc. I cannot say enough for the dining room staff and our head server! I was impressed!!!

Sue Ellen

We always brought our little hand food mill everywhere we went and a baggy to put it in when done. That way we always knew we would have some food they could eat. Bring soap to wash it with too. This gadget is my favorite!

I appreciate these ideas. I am reassured now that I won't be constantly challenged to find food for my littlest guy!

They have chicken noodle soup on the kids menu, it has chunky veggies in it. My 9mnth old loved it!! Ate it every night along with the fruit cocktail. There really is plenty for them, I brought baby food but didn't open not one jar while on the 7 day cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter